Mistress Jung: the Perfect Woman

Neilrh57

Wow! What an amazing session I had with Mistress Jung! Initially, she was dressed in fetish ware and interviewed me.she asked about:

Level of masochism? my answer was "medium, but I am hoping to expand my horizons."

Are marks OK? My answer was "Marks are fine."

Are you kinky and masochistic or do you want slave, submissive humiliation thing.

What activities are you hoping for? My answer was flogging, caning, that sort of things plus I really wanted some electricity, especially if they had a [special] electrode attachment and, of course, nipple [play].

She tied my hands high on the ladder type restraints and started [using] a thick leather strop. Next, she gave me a spreader bar, plus cropping. Next With all of the above plus [being] restraint on a middle bar, plus caning. Next, nipples' butterfly fly clamps were were chained to a higher level of the ladder. Finally, 50 hard hits with a paddle, which made me more than once jerk so that the clamps pulled off (ouch). She was shedding clothing at each level until by the end, she was completely naked..

It was somewhere between 30 and 50 strokes from each implement. I am not sure. You know how it is when you are drifting in and out of subspace.

The second part of our 2 hour session, I was tied down, face-up and had an electrode [used on me] Mistress Jung seemed to have fun gradually turning up the electric flow. Level 5.5 was hard to manage, but she got me up to 10 while also [teasing] my nipples and getting ready to [go] on my face. Good times!

Mistress Jung looks just like her pictures. A week later, my marks have not quite faded yet. One of the all time best sessions. Beautiful, intelligent, and intensely sadistic = the Perfect Woman.

Edited by Mistress Kang

That was such a hot review - any time Mistress Jung & nipple play are mentioned in the same paragraph, it immediately catches my attention & I can just imagine how hot She must look in person (& oh, those soles).

Does electric play feel good? At first, when that vs. Candy video was first posted, that video scared the shit out of me - but then I watched it again & it turned me on - but recently I saw some video on the web with electric play and it involved a urethra insertion - I didn't know about that, I thought it was hooked up with those 10's pads - I'm too squemish for any insertions into the joint, for me that hole is just an exit, but I think I can try 10's pads.

Wow! What an amazing session I had with Mistress Jung! Initially, she was dressed in fetish ware and interviewed me.she asked about:

Level of masochism? my answer was "medium, but I am hoping to expand my horizons."

Are marks OK? My answer was "Marks are fine."

Are you kinky and masochistic or do you want slave, submissive humiliation thing.

What activities are you hoping for? My answer was flogging, caning, that sort of things plus I really wanted some electricity, especially if they had a [special] electrode attachment and, of course, nipple [play].

She tied my hands high on the ladder type restraints and started [using] a thick leather strop. Next, she gave me a spreader bar, plus cropping. Next With all of the above plus [being] restraint on a middle bar, plus caning. Next, nipples' butterfly fly clamps were were chained to a higher level of the ladder. Finally, 50 hard hits with a paddle, which made me more than once jerk so that the clamps pulled off (ouch). She was shedding clothing at each level until by the end, she was completely naked..

It was somewhere between 30 and 50 strokes from each implement. I am not sure. You know how it is when you are drifting in and out of subspace.

The second part of our 2 hour session, I was tied down, face-up and had an electrode [used on me] Mistress Jung seemed to have fun gradually turning up the electric flow. Level 5.5 was hard to manage, but she got me up to 10 while also [teasing] my nipples and getting ready to [go] on my face. Good times!

Mistress Jung looks just like her pictures. A week later, my marks have not quite faded yet. One of the all time best sessions. Beautiful, intelligent, and intensely sadistic = the Perfect Woman.

Thank you so much neilrh57! Watching you take such pain for me made my day as I'm sure you could tell my the big smile on my face. Our time together went by so quickly and easily, I look forward to playing again :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Then it's intervention time! Hmmm but you may enjoy it too much and wind up even more addicted. I like the sound of this.

speaking if interventions or quitting addictive things, when I was younger, I tried smoking for a few weeks, after borrowing cigarettes from friends, I decided to buy my 1st pack, so when I saw each of my friends I borrowed from, I offered one back and joined each one with a smoke. Well after several cigarettes in short time I was sick, for days the smell of smoke made me sick, i gave the pack away and never wanted to smoke again!

Somehow, I think that wouldn't work with addiction to the beautiful ladies of the fetish fortress...but I'm sure it'd be fun to try.