Sailor Moon!

Mistress Haru

With Sailor Moon's camp announcing a new series in 2013, I've been 1) deliriously happy, 2) going through some of my favorite Sailor Moon memories... Did anybody else notice that the costumes got more and more BDSM-y as the series progressed? Below are the villains from the last installment!

Who was your favorite character? Are there dopplegangers for your favorite mistress hiding in the expansive roster that is the Sailor Moon universe?

tumblr_m6ronqUFO71qj06xdo1_1280.jpg

With Sailor Moon's camp announcing a new series in 2013, I've been 1) deliriously happy, 2) going through some of my favorite Sailor Moon memories... Did anybody else notice that the costumes got more and more BDSM-y as the series progressed? Below are the villains from the last installment!

Yeah, I saw this and Sailor Moon got better with it.

I'm not all that familar with the series but if I got to pick a costume, I would go with the one on the far right. I love the fiery colors and the gold cuffs!

I like that one too. That one in latex is delicious!

I grew up watching Sailor Moon! I love it..I still have some Thai Sailor Moon VHS tapes lying around...somewhere.

I felt like I could identify with all the Sailor girls but I always wished I could have them as friends.

My favorite would probably be Sailor Mars. She was beautiful, sexy, confident, and most of all...bossy!

I was also a big fan of the episodes where Chibi Usa was transformed into an adolescent, evil villain. She was so beautiful and cruel..

post-21653-0-06631400-1350571482_thumb.jpeg

post-21653-0-94146200-1350571555_thumb.png

Who was your favorite character? Are there dopplegangers for your favorite mistress hiding in the expansive roster that is the Sailor Moon universe?

Anime has always peaked my interest and I am thrilled to learn of the announcement of a new series in 2013. The costumes in Sailor Moon being a real part of the appeal for me.