Recent Session

ftnip

I recently had a session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung. From the booking to the actual session I had an excellent experience with the Fetish fortress. It was my first time meeting with BDSM professionals, so I was a bit nervous about what to expect. Well, not only are Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung beautiful ladies they are also good at what they do. Not only did both ladies personalize my session towards my interests they also threw in a few surprises as well. Tran and Jung showed a keen ability of sensing my limits. During the session my limits were pushed, but always pushed within reason. I am confident that the Mistresses are able to personalize any session from mild to extreme. I highly recommend FF. I know I intend to return again ;).

I recently had a session with Mistress Zhao. It was my first visit to FF. It was a superb session, lasting 90 minutes. Mistress Zhao is stunning and gradually pushed my limits on several fronts. As well as being stunningly attractive - with amazing ink - she is extremely intelligent with great sense of humour and positive energy. I can't wait to go back!

I hope you learned your lesson- though I doubt it! Those eyes just love to wander....only because I am wearing a white tank top with no bra doesnt mean you should be staring at my perky nipples!

I recently had a session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung. From the booking to the actual session I had an excellent experience with the Fetish fortress. It was my first time meeting with BDSM professionals, so I was a bit nervous about what to expect. Well, not only are Mistress Tran and Mistress Jung beautiful ladies they are also good at what they do. Not only did both ladies personalize my session towards my interests they also threw in a few surprises as well. Tran and Jung showed a keen ability of sensing my limits. During the session my limits were pushed, but always pushed within reason. I am confident that the Mistresses are able to personalize any session from mild to extreme. I highly recommend FF. I know I intend to return again ;).

I hope you learned your lesson- though I doubt it! Those eyes just love to wander....only because I am wearing a white tank top with no bra doesnt mean you should be staring at my perky nipples!

Ooh - that sounds like the white tank top that You wore in that photo of You standing in front of Your incredible shoe collection that You have all organized in stackable shoe boxes - I love that photo. :)

Thanks for the sweet review, Dutchie.

I do hope to get to play with you again soon!

Did you have a favorite part of our session?

I recently had a session with Mistress Zhao. It was my first visit to FF. It was a superb session, lasting 90 minutes. Mistress Zhao is stunning and gradually pushed my limits on several fronts. As well as being stunningly attractive - with amazing ink - she is extremely intelligent with great sense of humour and positive energy. I can't wait to go back!

• 2 weeks later...