The Mile High BDSM Club

Mistress Tran

A friend of mine was actually on this flight where an unruly passenger had to be duck taped and zip tied to his chair...and gagged.

Oh man how quickly I would have volunteered to do the duck taping and tying!

Not to ruin the fantasy Mistress Tran, but I read that guy was inebriated out of his mind spitting and groping ladies. Once he was tied down, I'm sure you would have taught him a lesson!!

A friend of mine was actually on this flight where an unruly passenger had to be duck taped and zip tied to his chair...and gagged.

Mistress Tran, you wouldn`t do that.

It would been too humiliating for the guy you tied up and gagged.

Imagine how embarrassing it must been for the poor guy to sit there helpless while all the other passengers praised you for putting him in his place and tying and gagging him.

You would never humiliate somebody like that in public?

Mistress Tran,

I'm uneasy about flying so I'm sure I would have found that passenger and his disruptions to be disconcerting. However, I would feel much better about knowing you were on board.

whip

Hey, Whip! I think you just discovered a cure for fear of flying. Have a Fortress Mistress order you on a plane as Her personal servant.

I'm sure that if that happened to me that I would have instantly gotten a raging hard-on. Any time I get taped (or tied) to a chair and gagged....that's what happens to me; I get a major boner...which just gives the Mistress something else to beat up.