First Fortress Session - with Mistress Jung

sittingbull

My first session at The Fortress was with Mistress Jung, and it won't be an experience I'll soon forget.

She was an intoxicating blend of physically gorgeous, friendly & charming, mentally sharp, tempered with a penchant for devastatingly pointed humiliation. Her infectious giggle while putting me in my place (among other things) was just pitch-perfect, and had me quivering - she was magical. There were times I wish I could have taken far more punishment; reading others' experiences in here can be intimidating to say the least, but Mistress Jung was very good about listening and knowing just about how much I could handle - and then pushing me gently past it. Which is, basically, the sexiest thing in the entire world.

She really nailed it. I've been thinking about our session for days, not the least of which reasons was the sore throat I had ;) Thanks for such a great time, and I'm very much looking forward to sharing your company again, Mistress J!

SittingBull

My first session at The Fortress was with Mistress Jung, and it won't be an experience I'll soon forget.

She was an intoxicating blend of physically gorgeous, friendly & charming, mentally sharp, tempered with a penchant for devastatingly pointed humiliation. Her infectious giggle while putting me in my place (among other things) was just pitch-perfect, and had me quivering - she was magical. There were times I wish I could have taken far more punishment; reading others' experiences in here can be intimidating to say the least, but Mistress Jung was very good about listening and knowing just about how much I could handle - and then pushing me gently past it. Which is, basically, the sexiest thing in the entire world.

She really nailed it. I've been thinking about our session for days, not the least of which reasons was the sore throat I had ;) Thanks for such a great time, and I'm very much looking forward to sharing your company again, Mistress J!

SittingBull

Great account of the wonderful Ms Jung. While I've had some outstanding sessions with Her since, there's nothing like that very first time. I remember it like it was yesterday. :)

Thanks for a wonderful account of meeting Mistress Jung for the first time. I remember that I met her in a double session with Mistress Kang not long after she began at the fortress. She was so much fun to play with even though my nipples were aching. She is one of my favorite Mistresses at the fortress ever since I met her.

whip

SittingBull

Thank you bull. I surely enjoyed my time slutting you out. And I didn't even realize I was sending you home with a "souvenir!" :) How thoughtful of me! I think next time I will have to explore further.