Temptations

Mistress Haru

There are occasions where I see a very bashful man, the kind that won't make eye contact with you and are extremely polite, and my palms itch with the urge to bend him over, pull off his pants, and give him a flush to match his other set of cheeks.

Do any of the other mistresses have triggers in their daily lives?

Now looking forward to the occasion of exhibiting a bashful nature while being around You and wishing that You will act upon those urges.

• 3 weeks later...

Haru, now that I think about it, I do have these urges. I get a lot of men looking at me or trying to make eye contact with me when I am on the street or on the subway. Some of these men are very shy and innocent looking. For some reason, they remind me a lot of the men I encountered in Paris. I always have the urge to do something to them that "takes their innocence." Literally "break them into" the fetish and BDSM lifestyle.

There are other situations in which I see a guy being rude to other people or creepy. I fantasize about drugging him, and having him delivered to the Fortress where he is tied up in one of our rooms. When e wakes up he is tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. All he can do is squirm in his restraints and listen to me explain his punishment word for word. In some cases, the person is a woman... ;)

Haru, now that I think about it, I do have these urges. I get a lot of men looking at me or trying to make eye contact with me when I am on the street or on the subway. Some of these men are very shy and innocent looking. For some reason, they remind me a lot of the men I encountered in Paris. I always have the urge to do something to them that "takes their innocence." Literally "break them into" the fetish and BDSM lifestyle.

There are other situations in which I see a guy being rude to other people or creepy. I fantasize about drugging him, and having him delivered to the Fortress where he is tied up in one of our rooms. When e wakes up he is tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. All he can do is squirm in his restraints and listen to me explain his punishment word for word. In some cases, the person is a woman... ;)

I knew you were thinking that when I saw you on the subway. ;)

This needs to be absolutely genuine! Or your punishment may be no punishment at all.

With the fear of NO punishment at all, I will certainly make it genuine, besides with the kind of beauty which You most definitely possess, being bashful around You should be a cinch. To be punished/embarrassed by You would be such an honor.

I like to stare at ppl on the subway....full on eye contact....the ones the look down or away make me want to do naughty things to them cause they seem so shy or scared.....the ones who look right back at me, make me what to punish them and put them in their place.

Well this definitely is a win/win situation...certainly hope that I run into You on the subway.

I like to stare at ppl on the subway....full on eye contact....the ones the look down or away make me want to do naughty things to them cause they seem so shy or scared.....the ones who look right back at me, make me what to punish them and put them in their place.

A win/win situation for all involved :)

• 2 weeks later...