James Bond role play

Manpeach

I recently had my second James Bond role-play scenario with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao. These are two incredible mistresses!

The always serious and evil Mistress Tran, plays the Bond nemesis, Plenty O'Toole, perfectly. She only smiles when she sees my reaction to the intensity of her squeezing my nipples . Mistress Tran took a few plot ideas I provided and developed them into a cohesive story line that kept me intrigued and surprised.

As part of our last session she continued our ongoing theme, providing some answers items left hanging from the previous and inserting new information to grow on. She never leaves character and has such enthusiasm for inflicting her tortures and evil plot twists. She processes such beauty and intelligence!

Mistress Zhao (Dr. Goodhead) goes about her tasks and tortures with her slightly psychotic way. She provides the balance to the the serious Plenty O'Toole. Always enchanting, yet very dangerous. She had such a delicious smile as she slowly pushed the shiny prober.

I'm looking forward to my 007 next session with these lovely ladies. It promises to be the biggest and best Bond ever!