New Videos Posted

Guest Mistress Kang

Very nice videos. I feel like I'm a peeping tom spying on Ms Zhao (I hope she catches me).

Mistress Jung can shackle me anytime.

Mistress Ree...why didn't you introduce the contented pussycat?

Ray

I'm glad you guys like the videos! :)

mZ's voyeur video is hot, hot, hot! i would def spy on her in her bedroom :oops:

Mistress Ree and I had a blast making videos together the other day at FF. Don't feel bad Ree, you're not the only one with free time on your hands :)

If there's anything you'd like to see us doing, Ree and I are open to video ideas. lets see how creative you can get...

All i can say is, wow wow wow & wow. And then of course i had to look at all the videos again. Congratulations to Everybody on how Each of Your Personalities (and other things) shines through the videos. Love that strap on the shackle that Mistress Jung handles so deftly. And that subway scene! No words, just the raw power of trickle, and then giggles. You All are too much!! Thank You You You You.

Very nice videos. I feel like I'm a peeping tom spying on Ms Zhao (I hope she catches me).

Mistress Jung can shackle me anytime.

Mistress Ree...why didn't you introduce the contented pussycat?

Ray

Woffy,

That was the desired effect. I have a slew of ideas for videos...many of them with a voyeuristic feel.

Recently on youtube, I discovered a surprising number of public transportation voyeur videos of anonymous womens' feet and shoes.

Would anyone on this forum be into that?

M. Ree..your kitty is adorable and so chill. What's his/her name??

xo

Ray- It slipped my mind!

Ray & Mistress Zhao- Her name is Arial! :)

Mistress Ree,

Beautiful cat. Almost 3 weeks ago one of my cats disappeared. I've been scouring the neighborhood early in the morning (4:00 AM) and late on some nights. Yesterday I decided to look one more time in the AM. As I was washing my face trying to wake up I heard a loud MEOW and felt rubbing on my legs. The little character came in the pet door and came upstairs. I think he must have inadvertently got locked in someone's basement because he had no marks on him and had lost weight.

As a fellow cat person (I have dogs too) I thought you'd enjoy this story.

Ray

I totally enjoyed all of the new videos posted.

A voyeuristic look at mZ undressing is so extremely HOT, what a delicious looking body.

I already worship everything about Mistress Ree including her pretty feet. In the second video, I so wish that I could have been underneath her.

I would definitely find Mistress Jung fully shackled to be such a complete turn on.

I would absolutely love to see more of each Mistress on video, really exciting stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Have the videos been taken away? i don't find them on the Mistress's pages??

Zen,

They are all still up!

mZ: http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Zhao ... voyeur.htm

Mistress Jung: http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Jung ... hackle.htm

Mistress Ree: http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ree/ ... d-Toes.htm

and http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Ree/ ... ay-Pee.htm

Enjoy!