Session with Mistresses Tran, Zhao and Sunya

I am very excited -- I just booked a session for this weekend! It is a 3-hour session. The first hour is exclusively with Mistress Tran, the second hour is with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao, and the third hour is with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Sunya. Needless to say, I can't wait!

This will be my second session at the Fortress. My last one was over the summer, a two-hour session with Mistresses Tran and Zhao, and it was completely fantastic. I'm not into humiliation or pain. I'm more a fetishist than a submissive, and my fetishes are bondage (rope bondage and hogties in particular) and panties (panty gags are the biggest mind-fuck for me -- being helpless to do anything but lie there and taste a woman's most intimate parts, helpless to speak, argue or do anything about it but suck on her panties until she makes me stop -- for me that's complete control). I'm not into pain or humiliation, but more into a fun, light-hearted bondage experience (I do enjoy CBT and tease/denial, and there was plenty of that as well). My last session with Mistresses Tran and Zhao was fantastic, and they hit just the right tone! I had seen their slumber party outfits and suggested that it be like a slumber party we were at and they decided to play with me. We didn't follow that scenario, which was fine, but the mood was just right -- it was playful and fun an absolutely fantastic time.

So with that experience, I'm super-excited for my session this weekend!

Mistress Tran was amazing, absolutely fantastic, totally in control the whole time, manipulating me as she saw fit but still keeping the vibe fun. She was an expert with rope bondage, and she tormented me with her worn panties, making me beg to sniff and lick them. She also tied me like a horse on all fours, and made a rope saddle with stirrups and rode me around (and a rope bridle (with Mistress Zhao's panties underneath) to steer me around). It was a good, fun vibe, but she maintained an air of dominance and power the entire time. I'm so excited to get to play with her again.

And Mistress Zhao was heartbreaking. There were times when I was bound and gagged, helpless to do anything but suck her dirty panties, when she would just stop and stare into my eyes, with a look of amusement at the situation that she had me in, my complete helplessness to do anything but lie there and taste what I'll never have. She was sweet and charming and devilish and completely controlling, and I can't wait to see that look in her eyes again.

This will be my first session with Mistress Sunya, and she looks beautiful (and is hopefully very fun as well) -- I am excited to meet her!

There's no script for this weekend -- I didn't make any choices on outfits, there's no game plan (that I'm aware of), nothing like that. I'm just going to place myself in the Mistresses' hands for three hours, give them complete control, and hopefully have a super-fun time.

I'm so excited for this weekend, I can't wait! Mistresses -- I look forward to seeing you!

I'd like to thank Mistresses Tran, Zhao and Sunya for an absolutely fantastic time today. I don't think I could say enough good things about my experience, and about each of the Mistresses. In their own way they are each amazing! It was a wonderful day, and I'm so happy with my experience. You're all beautiful and wonderful and stunning and sexy and devastatingly wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you!

• 2 weeks later...