Which Mistress should I choose?

jamesturkey

Let's say I want to be completely helpless. Unable to see, unable to speak, tied up in a cruel predicament. All I can do is struggle. And the more I struggle, the worse it gets. Pretty soon my muscles start to give out, and I'm sweating, shaking, trying as hard as I can to hold my position, because I know there'll be a world of pain if my strength fails. Right as I'm on the brink of exhaustion, you whisper something in my ear.

What do you whisper, Mistress? And who are you, to be able to dominate me so utterly in this bondage predicament?

No, really. Does anyone have a particular strength in this sort of thing? Thanks!

Removing all internal and external stimuli... My touch. My voice. Your thoughts. Disconnecting you from your own body. These are things I enjoy.

What fun would it be to tell you what I would say now? I want it to be a shock to your system. My lips brushing against the edge of your ear bringing you plunging back into your body, my words igniting your commitment to pleasing me.