Which cars do the Mistresses find the sexiest?

mongoose

I'm just curious. Which car would make the lovely Mistresses melt into a pool of warm electric fuzziness if you walked past it... or per chance; get in it?

*This is not a scientific study

I don't know what it is about it but there is something about the audi r8 sportster that makes me put a crick in my neck when I pass one by.

But cuteness goes to the bubble car which I think was a concept car like 2 years ago. I really wish it was a real car. I think its be the only kind of car I'd ever drive.

A classic Corvette convertible is definitely sexy to me. I saw one for the first time when I was younger at a car show with my dad and his friend. As soon as I saw it, I pictured myself driving it, top down, hair blowing in the wind, sun glistening off my skin.

Mistress Jung,

The thought of driving next to you in that scenario would definitely cause me to have a major accident.

I would add one thing...a pair of Mistress Kang's stylish sunglasses.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
Call me old fashioned, but if I get to choose a car to get in, it would be to drive the hell out of it.

Something sexy, sleek, and super-charged..and completely impractical.

Maybe something like this Lamborghini Reventon,

242_fd5f1f00f4b5f6e1be30cc9d0b1ea235

If you like the crazy British motor show Top Gear this youtube clip might show some of this car's potential.

Bugatti Veyron -

HD.

4214_9d059e808865917a5ceed018446af4c9

Interesting...my mechanical preferences are as much about impracticality as they are aesthetics. I'm not a fan of the giant intake on the front of the Veyron, although if I could get some decals that look like fangs, I might reconsider :lol:

Dear Mistress Zhao,

driving any other care and the "front" of the Veyron isn't what you will be seeing. ;)

At the top speed of 253mph there isn't much on the road that goes faster. Notice in the clip that the car accelerate from 120mph to 180mph in 9 seconds.

I just love it from the shear crazy-ness of the project, how they built a car which will wear out it tires in 15 minutes of driving at top speed ( but don't worry, the gas tank will be empty in only 12 minutes ). How the F1 team they tried to get aerodynamic design tips from said "Sorry, our car don't got that fast"

Here is a small clip with a Veyron drag racing against an McLaren F1

• [*:3nm87rv8]

HD. :D

PS. if you can afford one of these I'm pretty sure pimping it is next to nothingfor the budget. DS.

Dear Mistress Zhao,

driving any other care and the "front" of the Veyron isn't what you will be seeing. ;)

At the top speed of 253mph there isn't much on the road that goes faster. Notice in the clip that the car accelerate from 120mph to 180mph in 9 seconds.

I just love it from the shear crazy-ness of the project, how they built a car which will wear out it tires in 15 minutes of driving at top speed ( but don't worry, the gas tank will be empty in only 12 minutes ). How the F1 team they tried to get aerodynamic design tips from said "Sorry, our car don't got that fast"

• [*:x5pfa8it]

PS. if you can afford one of these I'm pretty sure pimping it is next to nothingfor the budget. DS.

If someone's in the Vector Avtech WX8 they'd only see the Veyron's front for a second before they're just lights on the horizon. Vector's newest supercar has a purported 2000 (or more) horsepower engine capable of cranking out top speeds around 275 miles per hour. No wonder it has HUD interface options, military grade parts, and audio alarms and visual indicators for incoming objects or technical problems. With an insane engine in the back I can't help but offer, ear plugs anyone?

I don't think it will get street legal for a while. Another car to watch out for is the 2011 Lexus LFA

-Monokuro

Dear Mistress Zhao,

• [*:y2een8pg]

Technology is our greatest achievement and possibly our demise. Ouroboros.