Mistress Koi

Had such a wonderful session with the absolutely cute and sexy Goddess Koi, still have butterflies in my stomach.

Mistress Koi is such a beautiful sweet heart, just awesome. Although I felt really embarrassed about some of the things she did to me, I can hardly await to see her again.

Her sessions are real fun and alone to see her heart-warming smile and her intensive eyes I would literally do everything. So if you are ever in NYC I can highly suggest you to tribute Mistress Koi a visit.

I have had many sessions with my Mistress Eva Koi and each one is better than the one before,

I have been seeing beautiful ladies fro 24 years(none as beautiful as Mistress Eva) and my devotion to her gets stronger each time i leave her. I am glad you have shared my wonderful

experience with this special lady.

Oh yes Mistress Koi is really awesome i simply lover her :-). From the first moment i saw her i felt there is a wonderful chemistry between us, she is the perfect Mistress for me i can just feel that. So much hope i can serve Mistress Koi as her little "troublemaker" for the rest my submissive lifeeeeeeeeee............

Oh yes please Mistress Koi i give you a free hand in teaching me manners, as You have certainly already found out there is no way for me to deny a wish from You :-).

i already miss You like crazy, don't know how i will survive half a year without seeing and speaking to You :-(, too bad the fortress doesn't offer Skype chats.

Oh yes please Mistress Koi i give you a free hand in teaching me manners, as You have certainly already found out there is no way for me to deny a wish from You :smile:.

i already miss You like crazy, don't know how i will survive half a year without seeing and speaking to You :sad:, too bad the fortress doesn't offer Skype chats.

Only because too many of you would hurt yourselves trying to kiss the computer screen! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Koi was simply beyond belief. I was extremely nervous prior to my session and felt it was a big step to finally make the appointment and go to your facility. Entering the very secure facility, I prepared for my session and was directed to the appropriate location and was instructed to wait for Mistress Koi. She entered and was as beautiful as I had hoped for and did not do her website photos justice. She greeted me and reviewed my senario session with me in advance of any activity. When we agreed to the session ideas/requests/limitations she exited and said we would begin when she returned.

From the moment when she reentered the room she took control. Although my choice of Mistress is petite, I cannot say gorgeous enough times, she loomed large with her demands/commands and knew exactly how to take control. She made me believe that she truly enjoyed her chosen profession, dare I say born to be a dominatrix, and made me feel relaxed (as much as one can relax having done to me what she made me endure) and the trip she took me on was more than I had anticpated over all those weeks. We visited a fetish store and she tried out an assortment of implements that she was considering purchasing. During the trials she revisited a few of them to "compare" again as she said she wanted to make the right decision. In the position I was restricted to, she told me she loves rope, I could do nothing more that hope she chose quickly. Unfortunately she was extremely accurate with the longer whips and I had no idea a cane could do the things (she told me she loved musical noises and swishy sounds) it did or play the tune she performed on me. She covered all the senareo requests, but learned you should not touch anything in the room prior to her entering without permission as I was found to have violated this policy and was appropriately "handled" for this indescretion. She did attempt to have me not obey but in the position I was restricted to, it did no good to do anything but enjoy her performance.

It was, all in all, a wonderful experience and I look forward to revisiting the Fortress in the not too distant future

Mistress Koi was simply beyond belief. I was extremely nervous prior to my session and felt it was a big step to finally make the appointment and go to your facility. Entering the very secure facility, I prepared for my session and was directed to the appropriate location and was instructed to wait for Mistress Koi. She entered and was as beautiful as I had hoped for and did not do her website photos justice. She greeted me and reviewed my senario session with me in advance of any activity. When we agreed to the session ideas/requests/limitations she exited and said we would begin when she returned.

From the moment when she reentered the room she took control. Although my choice of Mistress is petite, I cannot say gorgeous enough times, she loomed large with her demands/commands and knew exactly how to take control. She made me believe that she truly enjoyed her chosen profession, dare I say born to be a dominatrix, and made me feel relaxed (as much as one can relax having done to me what she made me endure) and the trip she took me on was more than I had anticpated over all those weeks. We visited a fetish store and she tried out an assortment of implements that she was considering purchasing. During the trials she revisited a few of them to "compare" again as she said she wanted to make the right decision. In the position I was restricted to, she told me she loves rope, I could do nothing more that hope she chose quickly. Unfortunately she was extremely accurate with the longer whips and I had no idea a cane could do the things (she told me she loved musical noises and swishy sounds) it did or play the tune she performed on me. She covered all the senareo requests, but learned you should not touch anything in the room prior to her entering without permission as I was found to have violated this policy and was appropriately "handled" for this indescretion. She did attempt to have me not obey but in the position I was restricted to, it did no good to do anything but enjoy her performance.

It was, all in all, a wonderful experience and I look forward to revisiting the Fortress in the not too distant future

What a delightful visit, indeed. So happy that I was able to test out all the merchandise before making my big decision! They should consider having test subbies at every Fetish store location. ;)

What a delightful visit, indeed. So happy that I was able to test out all the merchandise before making my big decision! They should consider having test subbies at every Fetish store location. ;)

Dear Ms. Koi, just out of interest, may I ask this question, please?...did you play that scenario, that the room you were playing at the fortress would be a fetish store...or did you really go shopping?

Dear Ms. Koi, just out of interest, may I ask this question, please?...did you play that scenario, that the room you were playing at the fortress would be a fetish store...or did you really go shopping?

It was quite the fun roleplay, indeed. I made sure I got my fill of all the fun tools of torture...I mean, retail therapy! :rolleyes:

It was quite the fun roleplay, indeed. I made sure I got my fill of all the fun tools of torture...I mean, retail therapy! :rolleyes:

Dear Ms. Koi,

thanks for your reply :)

I still hope for a scenario with really going shopping...

asked for it several times, but then always something came in between...

I am sure I'll ask for it again next time, when I am in NYC

even though I don't know yet when it will be...

• 8 months later...

Hello Mistress Koi,

i am in new york again and really would have loved to session with You again, but somehow O/our schedules simply don't match i tried to book a session with You tomorrow as well as on the 28 th of Feb when i am back in NY before heading back to Europe. Just please, in case for some reason You become avaliable pleaseeee let me know. Wish You a wonderful Valentine…smackmax

Hello Mistress Koi,

i am in new york again and really would have loved to session with You again, but somehow O/our schedules simply don't match i tried to book a session with You tomorrow as well as on the 28 th of Feb when i am back in NY before heading back to Europe. Just please, in case for some reason You become avaliable pleaseeee let me know. Wish You a wonderful Valentine…smackmax

I'm so sorry that we we missed each other, smackmax! In any case, I would recommend checking with booking again just in case we are able to squeeze in a little "reunion" before you have to go back after all!