Heels..

I just thought I might share this picture of heels I found online..

(attached)

Given Your already tall stature, I could just imagine Your height when wearing these, quite a dominant vision for sure. When kneeling before You the challenge would be to fight every urge to look up Your skirt, knowing that such behavior would for sure earn me a rather immense heal to the groin.

Given Your already tall stature, I could just imagine Your height when wearing these, quite a dominant vision for sure. When kneeling before You the challenge would be to fight every urge to look up Your skirt, knowing that such behavior would for sure earn me a rather immense heal to the groin.

How tall do you think I would be? 11? 12? Feet tall? Correct guess gets a prize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to revive an old post but I just found this website and was intrigued by this thread and how Mistress Sunya would love to be 10+ feet tall. Tell us more... What is the highest heel you wear at the fortress? Nothing more exciting to me than a beautiful, taaaaaaaaallll girl.... I've never tried anything like this before, but I have to say...Mistress Sunya's pictures and posts got me thinking about it....