Oh lord, my nerves!

I'm sure you've ladies (and fellows) have seen this topic a thousand times before. Well, here is another one!

I have a day set with the lovely Mistress Sunya, and the dazzling Mistress Koi next week. I'm sweating puddles. My heart feels like I sniffed a line of coke... and it won't come down. I'm so nervous. I've obviously talked to Mistress Ree through emails, so they know what I'm looking for but yet, I still don't know what to expect?

How do I calm the hell down? Also, generally speaking what is the first thing you do when you get there? (Looking at you vets) I haven't a clue how to behave! I'm so hopeless.

The following song explains my internal environment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifgRnIMJfA

HALP

Hey Beardless

I get all twitterpated before a season, it's part of the fun. But rest easy, call just before you get there so they will tell you when it's ok to come up. push the doorbell and you'll hear the sweetest voice giving you instructions all the way through to the selected room.

As for how to behave, that's up to you. Wether you greet them standing or on your knees they will adapt and respond appropriately. (I greet them on my knees now)

Enjoy your session, you'll never forget your first time at The Fortress

I was extremely nervous approaching the first session. I did exactly as I was instructed with the phone call and entry proceedure. They are all about security, the ladies and your privacy. They got this figured out and did a great job of walking me through the first visit. Mistress Koi was fantastic and put me at ease (at least until the session began). She played the role perfectly and I could not have asked for a better first experience. Fantastic is all I can say.

I'm sure you've ladies (and fellows) have seen this topic a thousand times before. Well, here is another one!

I have a day set with the lovely Mistress Sunya, and the dazzling Mistress Koi next week. I'm sweating puddles. My heart feels like I sniffed a line of coke... and it won't come down. I'm so nervous. I've obviously talked to Mistress Ree through emails, so they know what I'm looking for but yet, I still don't know what to expect?

How do I calm the hell down? Also, generally speaking what is the first thing you do when you get there? (Looking at you vets) I haven't a clue how to behave! I'm so hopeless.

The following song explains my internal environment: [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifgRnIMJfA[/media]

HALP

You're excited? That makes me and Koi glad.. We've been scheming...

Through some cosmic power (damn the gods) I fell I'll before the session. Thankfully, it is rescheduled for the 11th!

I must really dig anxiety. My body has odd ways of prolonging it.

You're excited? That makes me and Koi glad.. We've been scheming...

Mistress Sunya! Plots scare me. They make me think of politics or assassins or something sinister. Are these plots sinister!?

I wonder what the Mistresses would do if a sub did pass out. It would make for an interesting headcam video. The session would be like BDSM with anesthesia! ������

Having almost passed out twice, I can say the mistress are very professional.

They were watching me closely before I even knew I was in distress. When I confirmed I was faint they immediately jumped into action. One mistress held me while the other untied me. They brought me back and were sure I recovered before continuing with the session.

One if these sessions I did with a headcam. Watching the unedited version is quite enjoyable. ( it has not been posted on clips4sale)

I passed out one time with Mistress Tan. I am a bit hefty and she was supported my weight in an interesting way as I collapse onto her and she kind of laid me down...When I awoke I was looking up at her beautiful little face. It was a very nice feeling to come to that way. I was kind of shocked but I was more worried about her and her level of stress. She retired shortly after that...I hope that wasn't due to me!