Session review -- Mistress Tran and Mistress Sunya

I had the pleasure tonight of a 2-hour session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Sunya. If you're on this board you probably already know this, but they are both fantastic, and I cannot recommend them strongly enough.

Mistress Sunya is amazingly sweet and she uses that sweetness to control you. Her big, beautiful, innocent eyes seduce you as she makes you stick out your tongue and lick her dirty panties clean. She was sweet and wonderful, delightful and dirty at the same time, just really terrific.

This was my third session at Fortress, and was also my third session with Mistress Tran. I've had nothing but good experiences with all of the Mistresses, and I'm looking forward to having sessions with Mistresses I have yet to play with, but I don't know that I'll ever want to have a session that doesn't involve Mistress Tran. Simply gorgeous, a true professional and a master of her craft, Mistress Tran hits all the right buttons for me. I have a particular fondness for rope bondage, and tonight Mistress Tran tied me in four different ties (on my back on the big table, in a super-tight hogtie, in a ball-tie with my knees up to my chest, and in a mummification tie). Each was tighter than the next, and each was very intricate and expertly done. In addition to her bondage expertise, she knows just how to get into your head and masterfully torment you.

Every time I'm there I'm impressed with the professionalism of the Fortress and the Mistresses.

Mistress Tran and Mistress Sunya -- thank you again for a wonderful time.

And Head Mistress Kang -- sorry it wasn't in the cards for us to play tonight, but I had a great time, and look forward to getting to meet you next time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kilgore!

Sorry for the delayed response! I had a great time using you as my bondage toy. Like I mention in our session- your body is great for bondage- I guess you were meant to be a bondage toy! That your lot in life.

You did a great job cleaning those panties but next time I'm going to see how many I can fit inside that mouth of yours! A panty from each mistress in that mouth!

• 5 months later...

I had the pleasure tonight of a 2-hour session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Sunya. If you're on this board you probably already know this, but they are both fantastic, and I cannot recommend them strongly enough.

Mistress Sunya is amazingly sweet and she uses that sweetness to control you. Her big, beautiful, innocent eyes seduce you as she makes you stick out your tongue and lick her dirty panties clean. She was sweet and wonderful, delightful and dirty at the same time, just really terrific.

This was my third session at Fortress, and was also my third session with Mistress Tran. I've had nothing but good experiences with all of the Mistresses, and I'm looking forward to having sessions with Mistresses I have yet to play with, but I don't know that I'll ever want to have a session that doesn't involve Mistress Tran. Simply gorgeous, a true professional and a master of her craft, Mistress Tran hits all the right buttons for me. I have a particular fondness for rope bondage, and tonight Mistress Tran tied me in four different ties (on my back on the big table, in a super-tight hogtie, in a ball-tie with my knees up to my chest, and in a mummification tie). Each was tighter than the next, and each was very intricate and expertly done. In addition to her bondage expertise, she knows just how to get into your head and masterfully torment you.

Every time I'm there I'm impressed with the professionalism of the Fortress and the Mistresses.

Mistress Tran and Mistress Sunya -- thank you again for a wonderful time.

And Head Mistress Kang -- sorry it wasn't in the cards for us to play tonight, but I had a great time, and look forward to getting to meet you next time!

I hope to have a similar session at some point in the future with Mistress Tran. Strict rope bondage and exactly the positions you experienced. I need to get more physically fit before that happens, so Mistress Tran is helping me with that goal.