What's the big deal?

Peachy

Well, I'm about to find out.

I've been reading posts about Mistress Haru and later when Mistress Koi joined the Fortress. After a year of visiting the Fortress I'm finally going to meet them.

This really warmed my heart while reading this. For some reason, it sounded like some type of reunion.. I'm glad you all got to play together. :)

Well, I'm about to find out.

I've been reading posts about Mistress Haru and later when Mistress Koi joined the Fortress. After a year of visiting the Fortress I'm finally going to meet them.

Oh, "THEY" are a big deal!

Mistress Haru and Mistress Koi are exceptional!

I awaited them down on my knees, forehead on the floor, arms outstretched and ass in the air.

Mistress Koi is devilishly delicious and sweet. She toyed with me throughout the season. Hovering over me which her beautiful body. So close, yet, so far. I found myself getting aroused, which, she promptly put an end too with a smacking.

Mistress Haru worked the electric probe, looking to find the panties that were reported missing. Apparently, I was the prime suspect. And they wanted to know whom I worked for. Mistress Koi laughed at me while I jumped and twitched “like a monkey”

Mistress Haru’s voice is distinctively charmed with a mid-western accent. She had the tone of a schoolteacher. Yes, she took me to school!

Now, with “Mr Pumpy” in me, she began by making me name the states. I took me about 15 pumps before I realized I was getting a pump for every answer! I made it through 25 states before I had to deflate and re-inflate.

Later, Japanese lesions. I was taught to count to 10 in Japanese, but I am a slow learner. I received a flogging for every time I messed up. I could only get to “san” (3). After doing some homework I'm able to count, ichi-ni-san-shi-go-roku-shichi-hachi-kyu-ju.

Thank you so much Mistress Haru for the lessons and Mistress Koi for a great evening!

We're still upset about you spoiling the surprise, fuzzy man peach. Though, I must say. I quite enjoyed watching you do the monkey dance. :lol:

I am sorry about ruining my own surprise, It's the Bond in me the wants to figure things out.

Thanks for the encouragement to dance like a monkey

Oh, "THEY" are a big deal!

Mistress Haru and Mistress Koi are exceptional!

I awaited them down on my knees, forehead on the floor, arms outstretched and ass in the air.

Mistress Koi is devilishly delicious and sweet. She toyed with me throughout the season. Hovering over me which her beautiful body. So close, yet, so far. I found myself getting aroused, which, she promptly put an end too with a smacking.

Mistress Haru worked the electric probe, looking to find the panties that were reported missing. Apparently, I was the prime suspect. And they wanted to know whom I worked for. Mistress Koi laughed at me while I jumped and twitched “like a monkey”

Mistress Haru’s voice is distinctively charmed with a mid-western accent. She had the tone of a schoolteacher. Yes, she took me to school!

Now, with “Mr Pumpy” in me, she began by making me name the states. I took me about 15 pumps before I realized I was getting a pump for every answer! I made it through 25 states before I had to deflate and re-inflate.

Later, Japanese lesions. I was taught to count to 10 in Japanese, but I am a slow learner. I received a flogging for every time I messed up. I could only get to “san” (3). After doing some homework I'm able to count, ichi-ni-san-shi-go-roku-shichi-hachi-kyu-ju.

Thank you so much Mistress Haru for the lessons and Mistress Koi for a great evening!

Japanese lesions indeed. Looks like somebody also needs to work on his English.

I wonder if you remembered any of that German I taught you...hmm.