Fetish Netflix

Does anyone here use Netflix? I like to watch Netflix, and often I am recommend films that have BDSM or fetish undertones, or films that are straight up Kinky.

Can anyone recommend some films? I recently watched the Japanese film I am an S&M Writer. It is a beautifully shot comedy based of the real life story of a renowned S&M writer in Japan.

Some of the top BDSM films.....

BlackSnakeMoan-promo200stb.jpg Black Snake Moan

2007 BDSM Movie of the Year

This movie features a nude Christina Ricci chained up and being watched over by Samuel Jackson. What I say, is watch this movie because it will be a classic both in terms of nudity from the star but also a great white trash movie. This was a deserving BDSM movie of the year. Of Freaks and Men

From Russia comes a very interesting movie. It's a period film from the turn of the nineteenth century and it tells the story about some improvised people - two Siamese twins are mistreated and how a blind woman is also taken advantage of. The acting is very good, the photography is mostly in sepia tones which lends an authenticity to the period and finally it's a great ass movie with lot's of soft whipping with birch branches. Sin City

2005 BDSM Movie of the Year

It's hard to know where to begin with a review of this movie because it's really like no other movie ever made. Visually STUNNING, damsels in distress, cartoon violence, graphically strong sets and selective use of color and black & white in each scene make this a movie worth owning. Captivity

This movie was released in 2007 and it bombed at the box office. However, it's a damn good movie if you're fantasy is abduction and captivity. But, it has some problems which don't extend to the actress who stars in this movie - Elisha Cuthbert. The bad news is no nudity. Flower & Snake

2004 BDSM Import Movie of the Year

There is nothing I can say about this movie that would do it justice. This is a visually stunning, S&M Masterpiece that I encourage everyone who is a member of this site to get the DVD and put it in their home library. This post is so big, that I had to do it over three posts. Extremities

Nominated for a variety of awards, Farrah Fawcett discarded her pin-up Charlie's Angels image to make a gritty movie about a single woman who is molested first in her car and then at home when the attacker comes to assault her. Knowing the law can't put him away, she takes matters into her own hands so in the end we're not sure who is the victim. The Story of O

1975 BDSM Movie of the Year

This is, quite simply, the best BDSM movie ever made. It's number one on my list of Top 25 movies and number 3 on Hank's list. Corinne Clery was perfect in the role of "O", the woman who learns about love and commitment through BDSM. The Sadistic Baron Von Klaus

In the village of Holfen, a number of young women are found stabbed to death by what is determined to be an ancient dagger with a curved and rusty blade. The superstitious locals believe the murders to be the fulfillment of a curse placed on them in the 17th century by Baron Von Klaus, a sadistic libertine who killed many women before dying in the swamps surrounding his castle. Naked woman and an evil Baron make this of the best of director Jesus Franco. Bluebeard

This is another one of those delicious 70's era movies. It is a "BDSM and damsel in distress" movie and it stars one of my favorite fantasy women in the world - Joey Heatherton. It has a great cast complete with Richard Burton as the guy who first fucks and then kills the ladies. Besides the famous ladykiller you'll also find some other beauties such as Raquel Welch and Virna Lisi among others. Night of the Sorcerers

This is one of Hankster's top 25 movies and it is a very good bdsm movie. It's also a damsel in distress movie so that qualifies it in two areas of our site. This is a Spanish production who's story is a bit confusing but mores than makes up for it with the generous scenes of naked woman being tied up and whipped and eventually turned into zombies that prowl the jungle half naked prowling for their prey - other beautiful women. Yeah...that works for me! (Updated 4/3/11) My Bloody Valentine

Tom returns to his hometown on the tenth anniversary of the Valentine's night massacre that claimed the lives of 22 people. Instead of a homecoming, however, Tom finds himself suspected of committing the murders, and it seems like his old flame is the only one will believes he's innocent Barbarian Queen

The nudity is very nice and the BDSM scenes where excellent. In fact, there is a lot of nudity and torture in this movie which makes it a favorite for many people into BDSM. And if you like Hank's top 25, you're going to love this movie because he rates it number one. Snuff-Movie

The photography is good and the naked women are attractive and the BDSM scenes at the end of the movie are very realistic. But, frankly this movie is not for everyone. In fact, if you want to sit an enjoy a movie that has an easy plot to follow, this is not the movie for you. Naked Fear

Top 25 Movie List

The casting is excellent and this reminds me of the movie "The Pet" in that Danielle is naked for a large part of the movie and yet we don't really notice it. It natural in this setting and while she could have done this role clothed, the erotic element was superb. I Spit on Your Grave (2010)

I'm not sure why they've made "I Spit on Your Grave" again, but the first one was very good and this one has more special effects in keeping with the time. Sarah Butler has a very cute ass as you will see below and I enjoyed this movie.

Videodrome

1983 BDSM Movie of the Year

It's not very often a mainstream movie has explicit S&M scenes but director David Cronenberg really established himself as an independent director with this classic movie. Deborah Harry (Blondie) is outstanding as the woman who craves a bdsm high. It's a little dated today with the TV tube obsession, but it's still a powerful movie. Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia

A great movie by director Sam Peckinpah, a damsel in distress played by legendary Isela Vego who meets up with singer Kris Kristofferson who plays a cycle hood. This movie did nothing at the box office but was generally well received by critic's. It's part love story, part thriller, part drama, part western and all Peckinpah. The moral is there is a price to pay for everything. (UPDATED 7/2/09) The Night Porter

1974 BDSM Movie of the Year

This movie review is for "The Night Porter" which is one of the top ten fetish movies ever made. It's an S&M movie about the love between a Nazi officer and a concentration camp girl. Very memorable movie with some great scenes including the world famous song and dance by Charlotte Rampling. Embrace of the Vampire

What can you say about a movie that features a nude Alyssa Milano being seduced by the dark lord and a lesbian. Well, you could say this is my kind of movie and it certainly features Ms. Milano as the Damsel in Distress for the entire movie. It's certainly no hardship watching her naked body being seduced and for that alone, I would give this movie a big thumbs up. Masters of Horror: Imprint

2006 BDSM TV Series Episode of the Year

This was an episode of the Master of Horror's series on Showtime. Unfortunately, it never got aired. In fact, the people at Showtime took one look at the episode and ran for the hills. It is very graphic and yet it is also very beautiful if you're into BDSM. This episode was about stylized torture and it delivered with a capital "D:. The Notorious Bettie Page

Gretchen Mol captures the sweetness, the sexuality, and the allure of Bettie Page with an almost heartbreaking exuberance. With another actress, Page would have been portrayed as a vamp, a vixen, a tease, or a harlot -- but those who knew Bettie Page considered her a true innocent; a woman with the face of an angel and a body built for sin, but she was a truly sweet soul. Spun

Well I'd like to say I fully understand this movie, but the truth is that I don't. I'm not into drugs so it's hard for me to indentify with the characters in this movie. And the movie is more a character study than a well designed plot. But, in terms of BDSM this movie has quite a bit going for it not the least of it is seeing Chloe Hunter naked and tied to a bed and forgotten. Havoc

I guess we could classify this as a "coming of age" film. From a bdsm standpoint, the scene that interests us is the spanking scene with Amber Tamblyn in which she begs her boyfriend to spank her, to feel what it's like and then is upset because he does it to hard. Like the "Weeds" spanking scene, there is no nudity in this scene but the attached video clips are very nicely done. Lifespan

Much has also been said about the notorious (and oft-censored) bondage scene involving Tina Aumont (well cast here): actually, it's very discreetly done and pretty short in itself! As you can see below, Tina wears a rope dress and it's a very rare scene in the movies and she looks great in the ropes as she's made love to complete with video. Shallow Ground

This is definitely a "damsel in distress" with some bondage thrown in for good measure. It's certainly not the worst horror film you'll ever see and it's also not the best, but somewhere in there lies this film and it's actually very entertaining. Several young beauties are in distress and hung up from a tree for all to enjoy. True Blood (Season One)

The book was a good read and if you enjoyed the book, you'll probably enjoy the series. One of the advantages of HBO is the nudity and Anna Paquin gives it up for the first time so there is a big audience for that and she is also a "damsel in distress" as you can see with her vampire lover. Book of Revelation

This is a different movie than we normally review. Yes it's BDSM oriented movie and has a very erotic rape scene, but this time it's a guy who gets kidnapped, put in bondage and raped. This movie was made in Australia and I'm not sure which audience it's aimed at but it got our attention. Love Letters Of A Portuguese Nun

This film fits into the corner of the horror genre known as 'nunsploitation'. This film follows Maria, a girl that is forced into a convent after the convent's leader manipulates her mother into thinking she's in league with the devil and destined for Hell. The Image

Top 25 Movie

aka as The Punishment of Anne was made in 1976 when hardcore and BDSM scenes were acceptable. I'm not sure this movie could be made today. Radley Metzger directed this masterpiece In our top 25 movies. Run! Bitch Run!

I think the first few minutes of this movie is a waste – bad script, bad lighting and really bad photography. But, once the girls are taken as hostages, it picks up quite a bit and the lighting and photography are much better. If you get past the beginning, the movie is OK The Sleeping Voice

A harrowing drama that transforms the sorry plight of female prisoners in post-Civil War Spain into a bleak examination of man's inhumanity to women. Of course, the interest is on the BDSM activities in this scene, we have Maria Leon getting clips on her nipples.

From BDSMMoviereview.com

• 1 month later...

Payback (1999). Lucy Liu plays a supporting role as Pearl, a kick ass Dominatrix into corporal punishment. She gives some harsh punishment to her subs who at times, seems to forget who's in charge. At one point, she beats the crap out of him while he's held at gun point during a break in. It doesn't sound funny but Lucy makes it funny.

Payback (1999). Lucy Liu plays a supporting role as Pearl, a kick ass Dominatrix into corporal punishment. She gives some harsh punishment to her subs who at times, seems to forget who's in charge. At one point, she beats the crap out of him while he's held at gun point during a break in. It doesn't sound funny but Lucy makes it funny.

I think we can all agree that Lucy Liu would make a great dominatrix..

• 2 weeks later...

Choke (2008). The previews look kinky, dirty and funny. Has anyone seen it? I'll watch it this weekend.

I haven't been following this thread, so i just saw this.

Chuck Palaniuk is one of my favorite writers. Choke is a good story but not as kinky as the trailer makes it seem and I saw this a few years ago.

Worth watching, but you've probably already seen it by now, Danny. How'd you like it?

Heheh... you mean, this movie?

[media=]

[/media]

• 2 weeks later...

Faye, did you find it odd that the German version of this scene is the only one you can find on youtube, or is it really no surprise.... those kinky kinky Germans. Such pervs! :) Have to admit, it was hot to see Pearl in action. There's just no way I could survive even 1 minute with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Faye, did you find it odd that the German version of this scene is the only one you can find on youtube, or is it really no surprise.... those kinky kinky Germans. Such pervs! :) Have to admit, it was hot to see Pearl in action. There's just no way I could survive even 1 minute with her.

Danny, I'm glad you picked up on it! I picked up on it because I am German, so of course, my perv senses were tingling immediately..

• 1 year later...

I normally use the "search this topic" function in the top right corner of this web page to see if an existing thread for a general topic already exists in this forum before starting a new thread.  Posting in an existing thread seems to cut down on the number of threads AND consolidates information with previously posted information for a one-stop thread with loads of information on certain topics.   In this case, kinky movies.  

Recently I saw a movie trailer for R100.  A foreign film centered on BDSM.    

Interesting story line.  Apparently the lead character is a submissive that enters into a year long contract where he agrees to subject himself to random & spontaneous acts of BDSM.  Looks like a no holds barred agreement that he's not allowed to terminate once it begins.  The guy gets beaten down and humiliated in a lot of different ways, by Dominas, strangers, possibly even people he knows.  Imagine how on edge this guy must have felt for a whole year while live a vanilla life that involves white collar work and a family life.

If anyone has seen this movie or maybe only seen the trailer but has some thoughts on it, I'd hope to read about it here.  I'm especially interested in hearing what the Mistresses here think about it.  

(In case I fail again to make proper use of the "quote" option: this post is in response to Mistress Faye's statement that Black snake moan would be more fun if the guy were chained.)

Like Misery if Kathy Bates had been sexy. If Catherine Deneuve had played the role I would watch it weekly.