Favorite Fetish

akiravn1

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had the fantasy of stripping a man down, shaving him from head to toe, and tying his biceps together behind his back so his hands flail about on the side (LOL). Then I whip out a huge fucking rubber baton and start waling away until he's crying like a babbling brook cowered in the corner of the room. I would not be mean about it either, just a well deserved beat down. This would be the prelude...

-MJK

Mistress Kang,

Thanks for sharing, I really do appreciate the response. I was always very curious, that if something of the nature of this topic actually existed, then just what exactly would it be. I love learning everything about what you really enjoy doing to subs and if anyone were to completely shave me and beat me to tears, :cry: then without a doubt, I would love for that task to be in your most capable hands.

• 2 years later...

I've always had the fantasy of stripping a man down, shaving him from head to toe, and tying his biceps together behind his back so his hands flail about on the side (LOL). Then I whip out a huge fucking rubber baton and start waling away until he's crying like a babbling brook cowered in the corner of the room. I would not be mean about it either, just a well deserved beat down. This would be the prelude...

-MJK

Wow! I must have missed this post. I may have had second thoughts about seeing her. I think I got off easy last week. Be afraid Liquidsnake, be very afraid.

• 3 weeks later...

Mistress Kang

Do you have a particular favorite fetish that you would love to participate in with a sub, but no one ever asks or inquires about it, or is everything you like to indulge in touched upon on a fairly regular basis?

My fantasy: a true mindfuck. Leading up to the session, I'm not allow to cum. This of course has the effect of making me hornier by the day leading up to a session. During the session, IF I'm allowed to cum, I can already tell you that I'll have an instant change of heart about wanting to be forced to eat it. You'll recognize it, as you probably have with others in other sessions. The difference here....I'd want you to become more passionate about it, more insistent. Using your sexuality (not sex), combined with your sadistic hands to coax me to do your will and eat every drop. I imagine that meaning that I'm physically bound except for one hand. It leaves me in a position where you're easily able to straddle my back, grasp the hair on my head, seductively tell me to lick it up and then gently but forcefully pushing my face into it and making sure that I lick up every drop...no exceptions. If I resist at all, sliding your hand between your legs and reaching for my balls and clenching your fist until I'm motivated to do as you say.

Add to my humiliation by bringing in other Mistresses, with camcorders. Some of you verbally berating me while others encouragingly cooing and asking me to be a good boy and lick up my cummy mess. What a mindfuck; even hours after I left and had a chance to think about what just happened.

Mistress Kang, I'm interested in this being the premise for our first session. I'm also interested in working other aspects of D/s into the session that interest you and the mood you're in that day.

Danny