Restraints

Mistress Tran

I've had the pleasure of being tied by Mistress Tran with rope, and for me there's nothing better. :)

I much prefer rope over some of the quicker, easier restraints because it adds a psychological element I really enjoy. First, tying takes a bit more time and effort. Rather than just slapping on some cuffs, there's something deeply erotic about a woman going through the effort of tying me, looping the rope and making sure all of the knots are right. It's just a little more intimate to me -- the bondage is a bit more personal and intentional. The other thing I like about it is that (in theory, although not when Mistress Tran ties you) with rope there is at least the possibility of escape. It just adds a little something to know that there's a reason to struggle, that if you weren't tied just right you might be able to wiggle free (or even better, to provoke your Mistress to add more ropes).

Because the psychological effect of tying is so significant to me, other than rope I like things that still involve tying: Stockings, scarves, etc. I find being tied with stockings to be a huge turn-on, especially in a scenario where it's spontaneous -- she takes her stockings off specifically to bind you with them. It has a certain intimacy to it, and a certain level of humiliation, that she can just use whatever she's wearing to bind and subdue you. Scarves have the same effect, but of course stockings are a bit more intimate of an item, so I prefer those.

Of course, for me a huge part of bondage is the gag (you're never more helpless than when you lose the power to speak and even beg for mercy), and I feel the same way about the gag -- nothing is hotter than being gagged by a woman with her panties (especially when she takes them off just to gag you with them). That's always a huge mind-fuck for me, to be unable to speak, made completely helpless by her most intimate of undergarments, forced to just lie there and taste my captor's most feminine tastes, constantly reminded of what I long for but blocked by the delicate fabric (and whatever other bonds are keeping me immobile) from sticking out my tongue to get taste heaven at its source.

Wow, I really need to get back for another visit to the Fortress....

Life is to short to get to the end of the journey and have a number of bucket list items not fulfilled. I highly recommend trying it and if it does not "float your boat" then it is a one time experience. I fantasized about it for years and finally tried it at the Fortress. I kicked myself in the ass for waiting so long. The experience was like nothing I had before - mumification, control, breathing, a sense of weightlessness. It seemd to turbocharge my senses, so that every blow from Mistress Tran's riding crop was magnified tenfold. Sort of a disembodied feeling - floating. While I was only in it for about 30 minutes, it seemed like hours passed. A great sensation. Go for it is all I can say at this point..

As any of you may know, I love bondage especially rope bondage. Lately, I have been playing with other types of restraints- chains, leather cuffs, mummification, spreader bars, hand cuffs, and the many other restraint gear we have at the Fortress.

Usually, I like to combine different types of restraints but I was wondering if some of you prefer some items over another?

Thoughts?

Dear Mistress Tran,

How about ...

Mumification with saran wrap. Enforced with duck tape, Re-enforced with asanawa rope. Covered with another saran wrap layer. Placed in a tight bodybag. Completed with big belts from shoulders to ankles.

Hmm perhaps you didn't mean all at once? :)

HD.

LIkewise love the artistry of rope, and want to learn it myself. The time factor leads me to also enjoy the swifter techniques; metal restraints, spreader bar, and recently was completely wrapped in saran wrap. Tightly. As the session heated up, the sensations were of being so fully bound were amazing. The saran eventually split and broke as things became more physical, lol. Howard, you do have me curious about the vac bed as well. Sounds enticing.

To be rendured helpless by a mistress' thighs...now that I must try.

Well during my experience in the Vac Bed, Mistress Tran used the riding crop all over. For part of it she sat on my chest and cropped me through the latex of the bed. As I also had other things going on, to say the least every crop felt like a huge jolt. Even though I was in the vac bed, I could still hear her signature laugh as I would struggle and respond. I really think anyone who wants a mummifcation experience must try the vac bed. Truly a bucket list item.

I was rather intrigued when Mistress Tran talked about wanting to use the "useful measure" box in conjunction with the vac bed on one of your status updates, Howard. Did that ever happen?

I like the idea of having a BDSM bucket list.

Yes Mistress Tran did use the "useful measure" box with the vacbed. She turned it up so it was painful, but I could take it barely. Since it was the vacbed, she had to enclose the box inside the vacbed, so once I was settled in, it would take her a few minutes to get me out if the electrical was to much. This was an additional turnon. I mentioned to Mistress Tran in my last session that we needed to revisit the vacbed in the near future. I still highly recommend it and Mistress Tran.