Which mistress to see for my birthday

Bender5555

All the Mistresses really enjoy feminization- are there any other activities you enjoy as well?

My recommendation is to read the Mistresses profiles and the reviews as well as the forum to get a better understanding of each our personalities.

Maybe a double dom session? We always have fun when there are two or more of us dressing up our new doll!

Hi just trying to narrow down my choices for a mistress to see on my birthday. I wanna be feminized and have a blast with my player I choose. Help me out please

Hi Bender...

this is too easy...lol...

you just need to find out, which of the mistresses is available

at your birthday...

so far as I know, each of the mistresses would say:

me, me, me, MEEEEEE!!!!

Since I guess it is one of the favorite plays at the fortress.

I met 5 mistresses at the fortress for this kind of play,

and all 5 were fabulous...

I really appreciate the help every one. I emailed booking and they gave me a couple names but I figured I could get some responses from everyone here get an idea. I was crossdress and also like whip, ass play scenarios, ass and feet worship. Serving mistress. Anything. I wanna experience it all.

That sounds awesome mistress tran and mistress koi that is a challenge lol. Idk if I can afford more than 2 of you mistress tran but I'm more than open to whoever wants to join in making me a sissy slut for my birthday , the more the marrier. I wanna be passable as a girl by the end of my time !!! Hopefully thank you girls so much again

That sounds awesome mistress tran and mistress koi that is a challenge lol. Idk if I can afford more than 2 of you mistress tran but I'm more than open to whoever wants to join in making me a sissy slut for my birthday , the more the marrier. I wanna be passable as a girl by the end of my time !!! Hopefully thank you girls so much again

I only like the prettiest of girls, but you'll need to work the makeover I give you. All over the stripper pole.