DVD

ThankUMaam

It has been well over a year since any headcam videos have been added to clips4sale. Even though these are interesting, has there been any thought to producing DVD's with interviews from the Lady's in the Fortress. Including some of the types of scenes as a viewer and not the headcam format. The style of the "Domina Files" is a great format. I certainly don't know if this might be cost prohibitive, just thought I'd suggest the idea.

• 2 months later...

I have always wanted to make videos in the style of Japanese Gravure videos. I think it would be great if we did these type of videos at the Fortress. They provide a POV perspective for the viewer and also a more intimate look at us mistresses

This is an example of a gravure video.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY-Cn3v6KG8[/media]

Never heard of the Japanese Gravure videos or the Domina Files. You guys just lead me down a rabbit hole. I'm trying so hard to not spend my saturday afternoon following links. Would love seeing the Fortress's mistresses portrayed in this kind of approach. The creative possibilities are huge.

A while ago I posted a thread on this forum about Japanese Gravure videos.

Gravure models are girls all over Japan. They are kind of the girl next door type, and they each have their unique personality.

My favorite gravure model is Ai Shinozaki.

She is very busty and has a curvy body. She also has a very sweet face and innocent smile. I think what attracts me to her is not only her physical appearance, but the idea that behind her innocence is a dark side..

Also, it is very comforting to see other Asian women, like myself, who are busty!

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwFA569bD8[/media]