My session with Mistress Haru

JustAGuy

A few days ago I had a session with Mistress Haru and I have nothing but positive things to say. This was my first session with the Fortress and my first session in NYC, and I have to admit I was a bundle of nerves at the beginning. Mistress Haru did a great job of making me feel welcome and comfortable (well, before the intentional discomfort started, of course). She greeted me with a wide and genuine smile. She was friendly, warm, and sweet. As she said later, "you catch more flies with honey," and who wouldn't want to be the fly she caught?

I had provided the Fortress with a pretty long list of potential interests and I requested that the domina feel free to try one or two things she enjoyed that I hadn't mentioned. Mistress Haru clearly took the time to look at my email because she did exactly that. My interests were explored, and I got to try a few new things, like being blindfolded. That was fun, except I missed seeing Mistress Haru's beautiful face. In all seriousness, her photos on the website do not do the lady justice. As beautiful as she looks in her gallery, in real-life she's even more of a sadistic angel.

As gorgeous as Mistress Haru is, I was most captivated by her playfulness. Personally, a domina who yells just doesn't excite me as much as a domina who giggles as she inflicts pain on your most sensitive parts. When she was underwhelmed by my boot-polishing skills, she did not raise her voice, she teased and mocked me instead. Her playfulness helped me relax and even made me want to laugh, like when she put her dirty panties in my mouth and told me when she got them back, she wanted them to smell like lavender. I'll never forget that. Lavender?

We had a nice little chat when it was over that was broken up because the room was needed, but it felt like Mistress Haru would have happily talked to me longer about how things went (and judging by my watch when I ended my session, I was not shorted so much as a minute on time).

For anyone thinking about visiting Mistress Haru or any of the ladies at the Fortress (which is run entirely by women - very, very cool), I can say my experience was excellent. Geography and the economy may get in the way, but otherwise I'd be back every week!