The Girl With Big Boobs

I'm a big fan of watching different types of foreign game shows or prank shows online, but this is probably my favorite. Its a Japanese prank show sketch about a girl with big boobs. Throughout the day, different guys pass by the girl and they are caught staring at her cleavage. The game show times how long each guy is caught peeking and analyzes the methods and body language of each guy. LOL

[media=]

[/media]

• 4 weeks later...

I stare at MHaru and MSunya boobs all the time- I've been very lucky to have been able to feel them up.....hahahha I'm always trying to sneak in a good feel up

Mistress Sunya made me touch them and tell her if they were real or not. I was so scared, I didn't want to be wrong. So I did as much investigation as she would allow.

I stare at MHaru and MSunya boobs all the time- I've been very lucky to have been able to feel them up.....hahahha I'm always trying to sneak in a good feel up

Good times. I remember all the times me and Mistress Haru have tried to train Mistress Tran, or get her to memorize which boobs are which. I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination as to how she would "memorize" our boobs.

I remember all the times me and Mistress Haru have tried to... get her to memorize which boobs are which.

Memorizing. Reminds me of what I would sometimes do to prepare for test in grade school. The teachers would include trick questions to get me to focus and study the subject matter. Please tell me that you and M Haru would never try to trick me by adding a third Mistress (like Mistress Kang, hint hint) to my test. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Memorizing. Reminds me of what I would sometimes do to prepare for test in grade school. The teachers would include trick questions to get me to focus and study the subject matter. Please tell me that you and M Haru would never try to trick me by adding a third Mistress (like Mistress Kang, hint hint) to my test. :)

Memorizing is actually very hard. Mistress Tran has confused our boobs with our "no eyes test." It's really interesting to see that they can be confused with each other, even though we wear two different busty bra sizes. Me and Mistress Haru can tell the differences in each other's breasts, but I guess other cannot. I wonder why?

• 1 month later...

The FF should schedule one evening where all of the slaves who want to participate can be tested. Of course there would be various levels of punishment for incorrect answers. Sort of like an SAT test, where guessing reduces your score..

The FF should schedule one evening where all of the slaves who want to participate can be tested. Of course there would be various levels of punishment for incorrect answers. Sort of like an SAT test, where guessing reduces your score..

From what I remember about the SATs, is that you get points deducted for getting the wrong answer. I always thought the SAT test was the harshest out of all standardized tests I have taken, simply for the fact that they punish you for being wrong, instead of simply rewarding you for doing it right.

Perhaps if we had some type of test here at the Fortress, we would do the same. You'd be punished for doing it wrong, and we'd punish you for getting it right. Why? Well...because you could be cheating...! ;)

Good times. I remember all the times me and Mistress Haru have tried to train Mistress Tran, or get her to memorize which boobs are which. I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination as to how she would "memorize" our boobs.

On a scale of 1-10, what type of pupil has Mistress Tran proven to be in memorizing your boobs. Has she received a passing grade or has she had to stay after school to practice?

From what I remember about the SATs, is that you get points deducted for getting the wrong answer. I always thought the SAT test was the harshest out of all standardized tests I have taken, simply for the fact that they punish you for being wrong, instead of simply rewarding you for doing it right.

Perhaps if we had some type of test here at the Fortress, we would do the same. You'd be punished for doing it wrong, and we'd punish you for getting it right. Why? Well...because you could be cheating...! ;)

No need to cheat as we would just randomly guess, the objective is to get to feel those gorgeous breasts, the punishment is a byproduct.

My bum clothes at the moment consist of very skimpy denim cutoffs and a low cut tight tshirt most likely without a bra. This is what I keep on hand for running errands, like laundry and grocery shopping. funny, I get many more offers to help me carry things when I'm dressed in that outfit.

I believe they call that an unfair advantage.