hello kitty professional capitalist

Mistress Haru

She's expanded! Now extending to a line of beers marketing to women, is there anything she can't do?

Http://m.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/09/the-insidious-genius-of-hello-kitty-branded-beer/279709/

Hello Kitty is the consummate entrepreneur. I'll bet she was inspired by Mistress Kang! There is even a slight resemblance!! = )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Somehow, Mistress Sunya, I have the feeling my hands will be tied up.

Now that you mention it, that is a great idea. But I was thinking of just sitting on your chest and squashing your hands and wrists between by ass cheeks and thighs...that way they wont get away!

But tying your hands up is a good idea also.

Getting back to the original topic, Hello Kitty isn't above using her feminine wiles these days. I have a photo from a vacation in Japan of a key chain with Hello Kitty hiking up her skirt to show off her panties, but I'm not sure how to upload it. So you don't get to see Hello Kitty's panties, despite her best efforts to show the world!

Now that you mention it, that is a great idea. But I was thinking of just sitting on your chest and squashing your hands and wrists between by ass cheeks and thighs...that way they wont get away!

But tying your hands up is a good idea also.

Oh Mistress Sunya, I like your idea better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting back to the original topic, Hello Kitty isn't above using her feminine wiles these days. I have a photo from a vacation in Japan of a key chain with Hello Kitty hiking up her skirt to show off her panties, but I'm not sure how to upload it. So you don't get to see Hello Kitty's panties, despite her best efforts to show the world!

Oh Hello Kitty, you tease.