The very impressive Mistress Koi

skudy

Upon entering the Fortress for my first session with Mistress Koi I immediately felt that I was in a discreet environment that is safe to play in.

Mistress Koi entered the room and I realized that was not only facing an incredibly beautiful woman, but a professional domme, who understands the intricacies of fetishes and fantasies on a very deep level. She is far more stunning and impressive than any picture you may have seen.

Mistress Koi has a very charming sense of humor, which might fool you that she is might not be in control. You will be taught otherwise ;) First sessions are tricky, but she mastered all my fetishes, including my obsession with latex - well, masterfully. I was high for hours and hope to see her again soon for another session.

-d

• 2 weeks later...

I agree too. Mistress Koi is a remarkable lady who not only is a great Domme but talented in so many ways. With her qualities and intelligence, she can achieve many great things in the future (as a domina or anything else she desires). Also, any man so fortunate to be the target of her affection will be one very happy person! We love you Eva Koi. = )