Danny

Is there a name for a fetish that would involve ripping clothes off a person's body? Does anyone have experience or fantasies about it?

We've all seen people wear jeans with a hole in the knee or possibly a ragged-out back pocket. Maybe a t-shirt with holes just big enough for a fingernail to fit through. Ever felt like you had to restrain yourself from gripping-and-ripping those imperfections to the point where the clothing can't be worn anymore?

What is it that excite you about either ripping the clothes off a person's body or being the one whose clothes are being torn off?

My excitement comes from being the one whose clothes are ripped off or in the end, barely left draping my body when a woman's done with me. I imagine the excitement for her is to erotically humiliating me by doing it to me as it results in a CFNM situations. Although my preference would be for this to happen behind closed doors, I'll give an example of how it might happen in public....

You're in a hurry to catch the subway. You make it just before the doors close and reach for an overhead rail to brace yourself. The train accelerates and you notice a beautiful woman steps away holding the same rail. She's dressed well with perfect hair and makeup. The two of you casually exchange warm smiles and a few flirtatiously words as you catch your breath and move a little closer, acting like you're just making space for people already seated. The rail car hits a few bumps along the way, causing the two of you to brush against one another while chatting. She's confident and bold flirt, and after a while, teasingly slideing three fingers into a 2 inch horizontal-tear just below a pocket on the front of your jeans. The train arrives at the next stop and you turn your head to see a crowd funnel in. Meanwhile, her fingertips lightly scratch your skin just beneath the tear as you exchange phone numbers. Her fingers get dangerously close to your crotch and she seemingly thinks nothing of it. You're quickly aroused and she knows it as you inch closer to her in an effort to prevent others from seeing the effect she's having on you. You think to yourself; she really likes me! Then, without warning, her hand jerks downward, HARD, and rips the denim almost to your knee while she simultaneously walks off the subway as the doors slam shut behind her. In a split second, she's standing on the boarding platform looking back at you through the window with a bigger grin than before and giggling while blowing a kiss and mouthing the words "call me" as you grip yourself to try and cover up while trying to maintain balance as the train moves on. You're turned on by the whole experience and can't help but wonder... did she give me her real number?

How do the MIstresses at The Fortress feel about ripping clothes off a person during a session? To make the ripping easy on you, the stitching in the seams could be weakened. Holes could be worn into the fabric to the point where it's much easier but still fun to rip the the fabric apart. The ripped or worn parts could be subtle but obvious enough for you to grip-and-rip in multiple locations. Looking forward to everyone's feedback.

If you quote this post in your response, I recommend cutting quoting the very specific thing that might have caught your attention rather than the whole post.

MZhao and I have done a few sessions that called for ripping a subs clothes off- it is very fun and can really feel powerful! I think one role play was a businessman was trying to pick up girls in the wrong neighborhood so we had to teach him a lesson.....grab him by the tie and tear off and cut up his "fancy" clothes.

It's really HOT to ripping someone's clothes off! Very primal!

it is very fun and can really feel powerful!

It's really HOT to ripping someone's clothes off! Very primal!

Mistress Tran, I like your description. I'd add that it's powerful animalistic in an erotic and even seductive way. Imagine a session where I arrive at The Fortress and Ms Anna kindly asks me to go to a specific room, take my clothes off, fold them nicely, place them on a chair and wait patiently on my knees. I enter. My attention is quickly drawn to the wide array of toys and implements you've probably used a hundred times before. I look at several, wondering how they were used and which might be used on me today. I lose track of time when suddenly the door opens and Mistress enters. She's cool and calm despite my clear failure to prepare as asked. She exudes confidence with her beautiful piercing eyes and stance as she walks to me, stopping only once she's in my personal space and looking me directly in the eyes with an indifferent look on her face which really screws with my head since I don't know what she's thinking. I begin to utter an apology when she cuts me off by placing her index finger over my lips and gently saying "Shush, let me have a look at you. She takes a moment to size me up while simultaneously making me feel awkward and uncomfortable for not having my clothes off already. In a warm but mildly condescending tone, she says "you're going to be my special project today, aren't you, danny. It appears that you have trouble following simple directions. You've been here for 2 minutes and already you're f^*@ing up. Turn around. Place your hands on the wall... spread them wider" I quickly do as directed, wishing I could take back time and already have my clothes off. Before I finish the thought, Mistress runs her fingers through my hair and with a slowly tightening grip, pulls my head back and and whispers in my ear "be a good boy and spread your legs, danny. Do I really have to tell you everything, f^*@-up" as she nudges my feet apart with just the tap of her high heels on the inner part of my shoes. I'm spread against the wall like someone about to be searched by a police officer. The Mistress seductively leans her body weight into my back while her hands reach around to my chest and the fabric between the buttons. Her hands feel wonderful. So does her body pressed against my back, even the feel of her foot nudging my feet apart. Her closeness is intoxicating. Then, without warning, she pulls my shirt apart and rip the buttons right off, exposing my chest to the cool air. She giggles as she thrusts her hips hard into my butt to push herself off my body. A dirty thought to runs through my head about that thrust but I keep it to myself. Her hands now teasingly scratch up and down my toned v-shaped back and one hand comes to rest on my collar, griping it tight while her other reaches for the fabric just beneath the seam running across my shoulder blades. In an instant, her hands rip apart, stripping my back of the the fabric with just a couple tugs. Only tattered pieces of fabric remain hanging from my arms. She reaches for her flogger and begins using it on me. Reminding me and talking to me the whole time about how I'll learn to follow directions and anticipate her needs and desires. This goes on for a while before she puts down the flogger and softly leans into me again for a gentle lingering hug. My heart is racing. In a consoling way, her lips pucker and she softly blows soothing cool air on a heated area of my back. It feels good and I'm grateful but hesitant to say a word. She let's me know "I wouldn't have to do these things to you if you only did as you were told. I'm doing this for your own good, danny. You understand, right?". I nod and answer, "yes Mistress, I do". Her fingernails begin running softly across my jeans from just above my kneecaps, up to the front pockets and both hands settle half way into the pockets with thumbs resting on the outside.

What happens next? You guessed it, the pants come off. But do they come off aggressively and are ruined in the process? Does Mistress rip a hole in the back side for easy access? Does she write dirty things on them with a sharpie first? This can all go so many ways. What I described above is too scripted and just something I thought about after reading Mistress Tran's reply. I truly imagine a session being much more free flowing. There could even be an element of hesitation or resistance on a sub's part to create the friction that fuels Mistress's aggressive determination. Breaking a sub down and making him submit.

That scenario is very hot- I loved reading it. I, of course, would be adding a few surprises into a scene like that.....I may just cut out some useful holes to gain access or push you to the ground and ripping everything off with such force that only pieces of your clothes are still dangling on you.

Mistress Tran, I like your description. I'd add that it's powerful animalistic in an erotic and even seductive way. Imagine a session where I arrive at The Fortress and Ms Anna kindly asks me to go to a specific room, take my clothes off, fold them nicely, place them on a chair and wait patiently on my knees. I enter. My attention is quickly drawn to the wide array of toys and implements you've probably used a hundred times before. I look at several, wondering how they were used and which might be used on me today. I lose track of time when suddenly the door opens and Mistress enters. She's cool and calm despite my clear failure to prepare as asked. She exudes confidence with her beautiful piercing eyes and stance as she walks to me, stopping only once she's in my personal space and looking me directly in the eyes with an indifferent look on her face which really screws with my head since I don't know what she's thinking. I begin to utter an apology when she cuts me off by placing her index finger over my lips and gently saying "Shush, let me have a look at you. She takes a moment to size me up while simultaneously making me feel awkward and uncomfortable for not having my clothes off already. In a warm but mildly condescending tone, she says "you're going to be my special project today, aren't you, danny. It appears that you have trouble following simple directions. You've been here for 2 minutes and already you're f^*@ing up. Turn around. Place your hands on the wall... spread them wider" I quickly do as directed, wishing I could take back time and already have my clothes off. Before I finish the thought, Mistress runs her fingers through my hair and with a slowly tightening grip, pulls my head back and and whispers in my ear "be a good boy and spread your legs, danny. Do I really have to tell you everything, f^*@-up" as she nudges my feet apart with just the tap of her high heels on the inner part of my shoes. I'm spread against the wall like someone about to be searched by a police officer. The Mistress seductively leans her body weight into my back while her hands reach around to my chest and the fabric between the buttons. Her hands feel wonderful. So does her body pressed against my back, even the feel of her foot nudging my feet apart. Her closeness is intoxicating. Then, without warning, she pulls my shirt apart and rip the buttons right off, exposing my chest to the cool air. She giggles as she thrusts her hips hard into my butt to push herself off my body. A dirty thought to runs through my head about that thrust but I keep it to myself. Her hands now teasingly scratch up and down my toned v-shaped back and one hand comes to rest on my collar, griping it tight while her other reaches for the fabric just beneath the seam running across my shoulder blades. In an instant, her hands rip apart, stripping my back of the the fabric with just a couple tugs. Only tattered pieces of fabric remain hanging from my arms. She reaches for her flogger and begins using it on me. Reminding me and talking to me the whole time about how I'll learn to follow directions and anticipate her needs and desires. This goes on for a while before she puts down the flogger and softly leans into me again for a gentle lingering hug. My heart is racing. In a consoling way, her lips pucker and she softly blows soothing cool air on a heated area of my back. It feels good and I'm grateful but hesitant to say a word. She let's me know "I wouldn't have to do these things to you if you only did as you were told. I'm doing this for your own good, danny. You understand, right?". I nod and answer, "yes Mistress, I do". Her fingernails begin running softly across my jeans from just above my kneecaps, up to the front pockets and both hands settle half way into the pockets with thumbs resting on the outside.

What happens next? You guessed it, the pants come off. But do they come off aggressively and are ruined in the process? Does Mistress rip a hole in the back side for easy access? Does she write dirty things on them with a sharpie first? This can all go so many ways. What I described above is too scripted and just something I thought about after reading Mistress Tran's reply. I truly imagine a session being much more free flowing. There could even be an element of hesitation or resistance on a sub's part to create the friction that fuels Mistress's aggressive determination. Breaking a sub down and making him submit.

That scenario is very hot- I loved reading it. I, of course, would be adding a few surprises into a scene like that.....I may just cut out some useful holes to gain access or push you to the ground and ripping everything off with such force that only pieces of your clothes are still dangling on you.

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Haru,

Great analogy. Ripping a gift open feeds lustful hunger for immediate gratification in a pretty hot way! Slowly and teasing causing rips here and there gives an opportunity to savor the moment for a longer period. So, with that in mind, a follow up question. Would the Mistresses get more pleasure from aggressively ripping clothes off a person and transitioning to other play, or would you prefer to slowly and teasingly tear the clothes off while incorporating other play at the same time? I see the allure to both and many possibilities in between.

Mistress Tran,

The post must have gotten you a little hot and bothered. I see that you accidentally posted the same replied twice. I'm flattered. Wish I was there to see the condition you were in when you clicked send. Okay, okay, I deserved to be punished for thinking that way... I can't help it. You do it to me. As for "cutting useful holes to gain access", don't worry about that, I intentionally took a pair of older jeans and weakened the seams in several key spot (imagine where), and also rubbed the blade of a knife side-to-side over the denim to the point where the cotton started to fray but remained intact. You can very easily start a tear with just your fingers, and once it's started, keep on ripping even through the more durable parts. The jeans are in my closet. Maybe before a session I should take a picture of just the jeans and point out the weak areas. You mentioned adding your own surprises to this kind of scenario. I would love being caught off guard by you. I want to ask what you have in mind but don't want to spoil the surprise. If you're thinking what I was thinking in the last post of mine your replied to above, yes, that would absolutely be very hot and it's part of my fantasy.

Mistress Sunya,

I'm not a psychologist but think that ripping clothes probably allows a person to reflect on their early years and relive fun moments when they might have torn apart their toys. Admit it, you did that with at least one of your toys... probably your Ken doll. You would have a blast with this scenario. You're already thinking of ways to use the fabric as bondage devices. I'm glad you haven't thought about how to turn the torn jeans into a flogger... wait, did I just say that out loud? :)

I'd love to play out this scenario with any one of you. My problem continues to be that I'm rarely on the east coast. If any Mistress from The Fortress is ever on the west coast, please let me know.

The thought of you ripping my clothes off before having your way with me is undeniably hot! This will definitely go on my 'to-do' list.....

Ripping clothes is a big fantasy of mine. Especially with me towering over a sub. I love to hear the buttons pop off and the fabric rips. What's even better is that with the remaining clothes, or what's left of them, they can easily be used as bondage devices.

This is a hot thread, love this scenario, Danny and Mistresses. The anticipation of how your clothes will be ripped off, the act itself, and what's to come....oh my this is sooo good, I gotta do this one too!

And got to thinking about how one article of clothing, maybe the shirt, is in some recognizable form, though tattered, which the mistress then slides into and becomes a toy in the scene.

In general, starting a session clothed is much hotter than being totally nude when the mistress enters the room. It adds to the anticipation and excitement of the session, especially, if the mistress has a special way of removing the clothing. :blink:

I agree, although I do enjoy giving it up to the mistress right from the start and letting her know that I know my place.

I had a session with Mistress Zhao where she removed my belt and undid my pants with such confidence, force and skill it left me breathless and stunned !