How do you plan your sessions?

jamesturkey

Hi,

I haven't been sessioning much lately so my response is based on experiences of the not so recent past. I can't recall sessioning on tthe spur of the moment. Usually, I had to plan around my busy schedule and book at least a week in advance or even more sometimes. While I certainly had fantasies I never asked a Mistress to script a session around them. Often I used to let Mistress Kang know my fantasies and leave it up to her to incorporate them or not. I enjoyed the sponteneity and freedom that came from leaving my fate in Her hands and never knowing what was going to happen.

whip

jamesturkey,

There isn't one set way to plan out a session, but I can say that anticipation is an effective turn-on.

Some people prefer the excitement of the build-up, the writing out of details in the email, perhaps even shopping for specific clothing or props/devices.

Others are more impulsive and wait until the very last minute to book a session, given that it's still an hour in advance, and ride that hour like a tiny rocking pony.

So it all depends on which suits you best. Try both if you're so inclined!

I have to travel to NYC to visit the Fortress, so planning is key. I stop in when I am between destinations and, hopefully, no one will notice the trip took me and extra 4 hours to make, or why they couldn't get through on the cell phone. I have to pick a time when I can travel solo and not have someone can say 'I'll come along for the ride" kinda of thing.

But, as soon as I settle down from my last session, I start thinking about the next. I like to outline the general theme of the session to booking. I especially like including the Forum with a tip off that I've got something coming up. It heightens my anticipation.

With a general outline and some specific requests (usually more than could fit in one session) the mistresses will take it further than my limited imagination possibly could. I am always off guard and surprised. I never mind if they show up in a different costume or go off script into their own thoughts. That tells me they are enjoying it as well and I am happy to succumb to their moods.

Afterwards, I enjoy writing about my experience. It helps me refocus and provides me with a record I can refer to in the future. Also, Mistress Zhao has told me she enjoys reading about a session from the subs perspective, so I am more than glad to accommodate her. I hope she still enjoys them.