First ever session

jawz

I just had my first ever BDSM experience today and I was lucky enough to experience it with Mistress Zhao. Thank you Mistress Zhao for letting me serve you. This was most definitely eveything I thought it would be and more. I was so in awe of your abilities that I was weak in the knees when I left.

Mistress Zhao pushed me to my limits but always respected them. Next time I will try to push my limits further.

jawz,

I am very much looking forward to seeing you again. You were very obedient, especially since you're so new to this, but I know that you did your research and had a good idea of what "the rules" would be. Just know that each time we see you, it'll progress and so pushing your limits is inevitable (and fun!)

Perhaps we could even play with another Mistress. We would have a great time!

I just had my first ever BDSM experience today and I was lucky enough to experience it with Mistress Zhao. Thank you Mistress Zhao for letting me serve you. This was most definitely eveything I thought it would be and more. I was so in awe of your abilities that I was weak in the knees when I left.

Mistress Zhao pushed me to my limits but always respected them. Next time I will try to push my limits further.