Disposable toys

Mistress Zhao

It's my assumption that most of you like to be recognized for your individual and unique qualities and skills of worship and general usefulness.

But are there any of you that (given that you were allowed) wish to play in a way that you remain totally nameless, an object to be toyed with, feelings and thoughts totally disregarded, taken for granted, used, and discarded like a disposable item?

Action-Man.jpg

I can name all those boys in that photo- first and last names too!

Ass Pussy, Toilet bowl, Cum Trap, Sissy Slut, Foot Cleaner (you can only see his legs)

See boys, I know your names!

It's my assumption that most of you like to be recognized for your individual and unique qualities and skills of worship and general usefulness.

But are there any of you that (given that you were allowed) wish to play in a way that you remain totally nameless, an object to be toyed with, feelings and thoughts totally disregarded, taken for granted, used, and discarded like a disposable item?

Action-Man.jpg

One of my fantasies is to be in a room with a masked and gagged sub. I don't know his identity, his predilections, his limits. The only communication are his muffled screams and gasps.

Great idea! I also love it when subs totally have all their senses taken away from them. Or most of them, at least. I love it when subs lose their ability to hear with a good pair of construction ear muffs.

The horror............ the horror.

Sadly, you two are rare treats.

If only more toys like you would appear at our door, wrapped up in normal peoples' clothing and ready to be used and discarded.

I'd love it if an entire box of fresh douchebags appeared at our door!

Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

You mean that's not what I am already?

• 3 weeks later...