My time with Mistresses Tran and Harus was unbelievable

jpcpat

Mistress Tran is a stunning, aggressive domme, who has played with me several times before. I learned that Mistress Haru is also stunning, but more reserved personality-wise, with a gentle smile, soft voice and warm puppydog eyes. The way they top together is amazing.

With me on my knees Mistress Tran took the lead in telling me how I belonged to them now and how much they were going to enjoy doing various things, while demonstrating a few of them on me. Mistress Haru, with her dry wit, had a few twists of her own to add. By the time they asked me if I had anything to add, I was mesmerized by both of them.

As they tied me up, Mistress Haru asked if I trusted Mistress Tran. OF course, I do, but it emphasizes to me how much trust I have in her (and by extension, Ms. Haru): She will happily show her fearsome side while still being sensitive, caring and very protective of her Subs. She knows precisely where the line really is and won’t cross it. Realizing that, I relaxed even more and slipped toward subspace.

I won’t give up their secrets, but they each moved between sensual, demanding and tormenting. They kept up some amazing and very hot verbal abuse. The way the worked together, there were so many things going on, and so many conflicting sensations that they all sort of flowed together. Between what their hands were doing to my various body parts and what the verbal was doing to my head, I lost track of what exactly was going on and just surrendered to the experience.

When we were done, they let me lie there “glistening.” It was an absolutely amazing experience and I have never felt more submissive. Thank you both for the experience!!

jcpat,

Thanks for sharing details with us about your session. I agree completely with you about Mistress Tran. I would add that she is intelligent, wise and an astute teacher and guide in bdsm. She is a joy to submit to as well. I have never met Mistrtess Haru but she is obviously a beauty. I surmise from her post that she is thougtful and bright. I learned from your post that she provides a wonderful bdsm experience. Thanks again for letting us in on your session.

whip

Hi my dirty little bitch!

It was great degrading you again- it makes me smile when I put you down! MHaru and I definitely had fun abusing you....I look forward to another filthy interaction!

MTran

Mistress Tran is a stunning, aggressive domme, who has played with me several times before. I learned that Mistress Haru is also stunning, but more reserved personality-wise, with a gentle smile, soft voice and warm puppydog eyes. The way they top together is amazing.

With me on my knees Mistress Tran took the lead in telling me how I belonged to them now and how much they were going to enjoy doing various things, while demonstrating a few of them on me. Mistress Haru, with her dry wit, had a few twists of her own to add. By the time they asked me if I had anything to add, I was mesmerized by both of them.

As they tied me up, Mistress Haru asked if I trusted Mistress Tran. OF course, I do, but it emphasizes to me how much trust I have in her (and by extension, Ms. Haru): She will happily show her fearsome side while still being sensitive, caring and very protective of her Subs. She knows precisely where the line really is and won’t cross it. Realizing that, I relaxed even more and slipped toward subspace.

I won’t give up their secrets, but they each moved between sensual, demanding and tormenting. They kept up some amazing and very hot verbal abuse. The way the worked together, there were so many things going on, and so many conflicting sensations that they all sort of flowed together. Between what their hands were doing to my various body parts and what the verbal was doing to my head, I lost track of what exactly was going on and just surrendered to the experience.

When we were done, they let me lie there “glistening.” It was an absolutely amazing experience and I have never felt more submissive. Thank you both for the experience!!

Thank you for all the kind words! But it doesn't get you out of discipline! Hahaha!

jcpat,

Thanks for sharing details with us about your session. I agree completely with you about Mistress Tran. I would add that she is intelligent, wise and an astute teacher and guide in bdsm. She is a joy to submit to as well. I have never met Mistrtess Haru but she is obviously a beauty. I surmise from her post that she is thougtful and bright. I learned from your post that she provides a wonderful bdsm experience. Thanks again for letting us in on your session.

whip