the tormented landlord

landlord

I'm here to write about the amazing session I had a few days ago with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao.

It was my first experience of this kind and I wasn't sure this would be for me. Even if I enjoyed fantasizing about being psychologically, verbally and phisically abused by beautiful women I didn't really know if i would enjoy doing it for real.

Turns out I did.

As soon as my play became reality I found myself speechless and incredibly aroused by being with 2 super hot abusive mistresses. In my play I was the landlord coming to collect the monthly rental check from my tenants but all I got was a 2 hours incredible sequence of humiliation, insults, laughter, slaps and torment. I progressively became more and more their "landslave".

What I really enjoyed was that it was clear how much fun and pleasure the mistresses were getting out of the whole thing. They were really laughing and having genuine fun at my expense. It turned out as 2 hours of pure fun for me too.

I already have the next chapter planned. I'll see you by end of the winter for more troubles and torment!

I still didn't get that check after all.

hey there "landlord"

You left the rent check here!

Hahahahahaha!!!

We truly did have so much fun that I think back to our time together and laugh at some of the things we did. I think it was a great premise for roleplay and even better that it was based on real life!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

I'm here to write about the amazing session I had a few days ago with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao.

It was my first experience of this kind and I wasn't sure this would be for me. Even if I enjoyed fantasizing about being psychologically, verbally and phisically abused by beautiful women I didn't really know if i would enjoy doing it for real.

Turns out I did.

As soon as my play became reality I found myself speechless and incredibly aroused by being with 2 super hot abusive mistresses. In my play I was the landlord coming to collect the monthly rental check from my tenants but all I got was a 2 hours incredible sequence of humiliation, insults, laughter, slaps and torment. I progressively became more and more their "landslave".

What I really enjoyed was that it was clear how much fun and pleasure the mistresses were getting out of the whole thing. They were really laughing and having genuine fun at my expense. It turned out as 2 hours of pure fun for me too.

I already have the next chapter planned. I'll see you by end of the winter for more troubles and torment!

I still didn't get that check after all.