winter sensations and visions

Mistress Haru

As the seasons change and the air bites the skin, specific feelings and memories start to creep into my head.

When I was younger, I would crawl under the kotatsu (the heated, quilted tables) and see how long I could hold out.

Knit mittens wet against my skin.

Buried in blankets up to my chin, the chilled point of my nose a funny counter point to the warmed cave I made underneath the covers.

Walking out in thigh highs and a black flared skirt the other day and it sparked more...

Winters spent in catholic school, stubbornly rejecting the navy pleated pants in favor of my red and green plaid skirts, and the thick socks I would wear to combat the icy air that still flicked at my thighs.

Share you sensory memories with me.

Mesh snap backs, a Pendleton buttoned tight around the collar. It’s subtle, but I would clench my jaw to pull the wool tighter around my neck.

Kicking and pushing on my skateboard, the stiff inseam of my jeans would go taught and then slack, and I loved the feeling of cold denim against my knees.

I hung out with kids that never made it to school but instead spent the morning lying against concrete of a drainage ditch that felt like sand paper. I used to brace myself against the incline with my forearms, so that it left abrasions I could admire throughout the day. I didn't know why I liked that so much, it seemed natural to be a boy and embrace that sort if thing.

I'd let my board roll away from me, I liked to watch it careen out of control, waiting for the wood to smack against concrete. Sound seemed sharper when in the cold.

I liked the look of it all too. Boys with pink cheeks, smoking someone's dad’s cigarettes. Whoever had a dad. Most of us were lady worshippers, mama's boys trying to look tuff.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about winter is...

Having hard nipples 24/7

Also, foggy breath escaping my reddened lips. Reddened from all the blood rushing to them under the cold air.

And, let's not forget, sitting on cold surfaces. Just because it gets cold outside, it doesn't mean I'm putting my mini skirts away.

I also remember the sensation of being warm under the blankets with the tip of my nose being cold. There's actually a passage in Moby Dick that describes that in great detail, as Ishmael explains that you can never really experience and treasure warmth unless part of you is experiencing cold. The opposite sensations define each other. I think anyone on this forum, interested in pleasure and pain, can understand that.

Actually, one of my dreams is to some day marry a girl will make me get up an hour early in winter to turn on the heat so the house is warm before she gets out from under the covers. Not sexy or kinky, just both of us knowing she's in charge.

Another sense memory of winter is the smell of really bitingly cold air. It's subtly different from the smell of snow...there's a smell air gets whether there's snow or not when it's cold enough.

Other than that, when I try to think of winter sensations, I keep flashing to Christmas.

I also remember the sensation of being warm under the blankets with the tip of my nose being cold. There's actually a passage in Moby Dick that describes that in great detail, as Ishmael explains that you can never really experience and treasure warmth unless part of you is experiencing cold. The opposite sensations define each other. I think anyone on this forum, interested in pleasure and pain, can understand that.

Actually, one of my dreams is to some day marry a girl will make me get up an hour early in winter to turn on the heat so the house is warm before she gets out from under the covers. Not sexy or kinky, just both of us knowing she's in charge.

Another sense memory of winter is the smell of really bitingly cold air. It's subtly different from the smell of snow...there's a smell air gets whether there's snow or not when it's cold enough.

Other than that, when I try to think of winter sensations, I keep flashing to Christmas.

Being under warm blankets! I know that feeling.

I usually like to sleep commando, but lately I have been bundling up a bit in my sleep. However, I wake up a few hours later in the middle of the night, and I have to strip off all the layers just to feel cool again. My skin is usually covered in a thin coat of perspiration.

That's a very sweet desire, to serve your partner before yourself, making sure that she's taken care of before you.

Boys with pink cheeks, smoking someone's dad’s cigarettes. Whoever had a dad. Most of us were lady worshippers, mama's boys trying to look tuff.

Reminds me of boys in my neighborhood, seeing their undersized but overgrown bodies take over the streets when it was too cold for anybody else to be out. Like a ghost town.