Mistresses, how do you feel about heavily scripted scenes?

Asswipe

I love to make up roleplay scenarios spontaneously and make up the lines as I go. I feel like that is the most natural way for me to enact a roleplay. The words come to mind because I immediately am able to put myself in that roleplay situation.

However, I do like it when I see a sub who brings a script. I love running my eyes over the sheet on paper while they are on the floor, and serving as a foot stool.

I find it fascinating when I learned that some folks like to play with scripts. For me bdsm was a fortuitious and spontaneous discovery and I've enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen. So scripts are not for me but I like roleplay scenes as starting points. I'm curious what the Mistrtesses feel. Thanks for this fascinating topic.

whip

Mistresses, how do you feel about heavily scripted scenes? Right down to word by word lines and emoting...

...as written by the Mistress and to be performed from memory by the slave? Obviously with punishments for screwing up!

And of course with challenges thrown in. You'll need to pull a Daniel Day Lewis and prepare... living as whatever character assigned. Ashtray #2, unfortunately no lines, but it does require much of that emoting.

• 2 weeks later...