Vacbed Love

A while ago I came across this photographer in Tokyo by the name of Hal and a photoseries he is doing.

On some nights, Hal goes to underground and mostly fetish bars/clubs in Tokyo. He then scans the room for the couple that looks the most interesting to him. He then approaches them, compliments them, and asks them if they would like to take their relationship "to the next step."

He then invites them to his photostudio where he asks him to cuddle as closely as possible. He then places them in a vacbed of sorts, and uses a vacuum to suck out the air.

I really like this photoseries because it shows a different dynamic to vanilla and also BDSM relationships. It shows that there can also be a soft, and intimate side.

What do you guys think? Can you recommend any other artists that focus their work on BDSM?

Read more/ see more pics here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/16/flesh-love-photographer-hal_n_1209134.html#s616516

post-21653-0-08622200-1386564579_thumb.jpg

I think a meet him a few years ago now at Tortur Garden when it was at 1-10-11Nishi-Azabu, he was actually shooting at the party and people where queuing up to have there photo taken.

Very good party, but horrible space with two stages on different floors and 1 staircase which people had to pass through to get to the next show. No schedules and I was trying to catch a Mistress friends performance.

HD.

• 6 months later...

It would be fun to be placed in a vacbed along with a willing mistress, perhaps with a tight grasp on sensitive parts and unable to release her grip.

These are truly amazing. Many say that the encasement alone is like receiving one big (super tight!) hug. So imagine being able to have your loved one curled up beside you as well. Thanks for sharing, Mistress Sunya! :wub: