Is 2 hour session too intense for a.newbie?

kneed2please

I mean, is 1 hour better for a first time? I am a total novice. Can one book a 90 minute session? Nervous in Virginia.

I've never tried a 1 hour session. Two hours will fly by, and you'll probably wish you'd booked a longer session, I know I wish every one of my sessions had been longer!

I mean, is 1 hour better for a first time? I am a total novice. Can one book a 90 minute session? Nervous in Virginia.

I would recommend two hours with just one mistress. If this is your first time that would be for the best. I would also discuss this with Mistress Ree who manages the scheduling. I think all of the mistresses have great experience with beginners.

Hi,

I suppose it might seem difficult for you to believe but two hours is not even enough time for me often. I recall when I started sessioning that one hour seemed like an enternity but quickly I discovered that it wasn't nearly enough time. If I was in your shoes I would go for the two hours.

whip

In my experience, I always got an open recommendation by the ladies of the booking office,

no matter if it was Ms. Ree, Ms. Jung or Headmistress Kang replied...

which means I got a number of mistresses told, who were available at the time, when

I wanted to session and who in their mind would fit't my interest...

so they will lead you in a direction, where you can't go wrong, no matter what your decision

will be...

and yes an hour flies by really fast and if your interests need a time for preparing you

in any way... it would be leaving only limited time for the mistress to play in the end...

so let the mistresses at booking know, what you are interested in and they will give you

a perfect advise... and if an hour is enough or if you should give your first session more

time to develop

One hour flies by like it's 15 minutes. But as Dashan says, two hours with one mistress, or one hour with two mistresses may be a nice option, too.

We do not book anything in half-hour increments, so no 90 minute session for you!

Nervousness is natural and good for you ;)

I had a three hour session with Mistress Zhao for the first hour and Mistress Tran for the next two hours. I can tell you the first hour felt like 10 minutes and the second two hours felt like 20 minutes. Minimum should be two hours, since it looks like you are coming from Virginia, you may want to book three and try two different Mistresses. I have no doubt you will enjoy the contrast as each Fortress Mistress has a unique style.

If you have a long list of things you would like to try then 2 hours will be great. If you have a short list then you can get away with 1 hour. Of course sometimes there are things you don't know you want to try until they are done to you.

Sometimes it can take a while to get into a session if you're new to BDSM or it is a Mistress you have simply not sessioned with before.

Another important consideration is the pain level of the activities. 10 minutes of BB can seem like ages but 10 minutes foot worship can indeed go in a flash.

I hope you enjoy your first session, I'm sure you will.