First Time - Mistress Jung

Sub-Zero

I recently enjoyed my first session of this sort, with the fantastic Mistress Jung, and I can't speak highly enough of the experience. Being completely new, I was incredibly nervous. However, upon meeting Mistress Jung, I was immediately put at ease. She arrived (and is even more stunning than I could have anticipated) and we discussed what I had done before (nothing) and what I would be willing to try (open-minded - best decision ever). The result was a mind blowing two hours in which I experienced a mix of things I had wanted to try for a long time, things I hadn't realized I wanted to try, and things I had never heard of (but truly enjoyed). The session really helped me figure out what I liked, explore my limits and open my mind. Afterwards, we chatted for a while (although a mix of exhaustion and exhilaration meant I was markedly less than coherent) before heading out - feeling lifted. A few other points to be mentioned (more boring, but maybe relevant to some) are: i) the service (while booking, on arrival, and after) was very friendly and extremely professional making the whole experience easier for novices like myself, and ii) the facilities are discreet, safe, and incredibly clean. In conclusion, I would highly recommend, I am so glad I took the plunge and gave it a go - and definitely look forward to returning.

I recently enjoyed my first session of this sort, with the fantastic Mistress Jung, and I can't speak highly enough of the experience. Being completely new, I was incredibly nervous. However, upon meeting Mistress Jung, I was immediately put at ease. She arrived (and is even more stunning than I could have anticipated) and we discussed what I had done before (nothing) and what I would be willing to try (open-minded - best decision ever). The result was a mind blowing two hours in which I experienced a mix of things I had wanted to try for a long time, things I hadn't realized I wanted to try, and things I had never heard of (but truly enjoyed). The session really helped me figure out what I liked, explore my limits and open my mind. Afterwards, we chatted for a while (although a mix of exhaustion and exhilaration meant I was markedly less than coherent) before heading out - feeling lifted. A few other points to be mentioned (more boring, but maybe relevant to some) are: i) the service (while booking, on arrival, and after) was very friendly and extremely professional making the whole experience easier for novices like myself, and ii) the facilities are discreet, safe, and incredibly clean. In conclusion, I would highly recommend, I am so glad I took the plunge and gave it a go - and definitely look forward to returning.

Congratulations, you have now enrolled in the FF experience and will no doubt be on a never ending journey. This is just the first step, more to come. Mistress Jung is a great Mistress to session with as your initial experience has shown.

Hey sub_zero! Nice to see you on here :)

Nervous isn't quite the word, your heart was beating out of your chest! ;) I'm glad I was able to put you at ease and make your heart race even more all at the same time! I'm very proud of you for taking the plunge and feel honored to have shared your first BDSM experience with you. How adventurous (and not boring) of you ;)

Hey sub_zero! Nice to see you on here :)

Nervous isn't quite the word, your heart by beating out of your chest! ;) I'm glad I was able to put you at ease and make your heart race even more all at the same time! I'm very proud of you for taking the plunge and feel honored to have shared your first BDSM experience with you. How adventurous (and not boring) of you ;)

You are so sweet and caring. that is why you are so hard to get time with. but when i do it is so worth the wait

My first time at the Fortress included mJung as well. She is amazing. Glad you enjoyed!

Thanks t! You know Mistress Tran and I had a blast as well :)

She is very special, of that there is no doubt.

Thank you howard!

Yes, Mistress Jung will make you feel more comfortable with every swat of the paddle! She's the greatest & will leave you begging for more!!

My paddle and toes miss you! ;)

You are so sweet and caring. that is why you are so hard to get time with. but when i do it is so worth the wait

Thank you wolf! I take good care of all of my toys even when I'm tossing them around ;)

• 2 weeks later...