Review of Mistress Koi

zhang2200

I recently had a FT play session with Mistress Koi. It was my first time visiting the Fortress, though I had a good opinion coming in due to the reviews others had posted on these forums. I was a bit overwhelmed by the security measures, but Mistress Koi removed all of my worries when she walked in and talked over the session with me. She's gorgeous, and an absolute sweetheart, but don't let that give you the impression that she's soft in a session! She had fun humiliating me physically and verbally, leading me around like a dog, treating me as her toilet, and even using my butt as a canvas to draw on while she abused me. It was an intense, but very fun session. Facilities were clean, location was extremely convenient, and I highly recommend Mistress Koi!

I recently had a FT play session with Mistress Koi. It was my first time visiting the Fortress, though I had a good opinion coming in due to the reviews others had posted on these forums. I was a bit overwhelmed by the security measures, but Mistress Koi removed all of my worries when she walked in and talked over the session with me. She's gorgeous, and an absolute sweetheart, but don't let that give you the impression that she's soft in a session! She had fun humiliating me physically and verbally, leading me around like a dog, treating me as her toilet, and even using my butt as a canvas to draw on while she abused me. It was an intense, but very fun session. Facilities were clean, location was extremely convenient, and I highly recommend Mistress Koi!

Sounds like another Mistress Koi conquest. The result was a forgone conclusion.

Your description of when she first walked into he room reminded me so much of when I first met her.

If you are happy with the Fortress then you will have many more sessions with this very attractive women.

Enjoy,

wolf

Glad you had fun, I'm strongly considering a FT session with Mistress Koi. In a weird way i'm looking forward to experiencing the security measures when I finally visit the Fortress, happy to hear that Mistress Koi removed all your worries when she walked in.

• 1 month later...

Hi Zhang2200! So good to hear from you. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I had a great time playing as well! I'm not joking when I say that you better take that photo of my masterpiece and hang it up on your fridge...or better yet, on your desk at work so everyone can see! :P

Mistress Koi, do you need a photo of the photo of your Masterpiece as proof??? :P