First time Mistress Koi

craic

The first thing I have to say about Mistress Koi is that she is stunningly attractive both in looks and personality. I had a great session with her last Wednesday evening in the PINK room. While I am not that experienced I can definitely say it was my best experience yet. Lots of spanking and even tried a few toys :smile: She seemed to immediately understand what I was looking for and we communicated well throughout the session. She was very easy to talk with and I liked the way she stayed around at the end just to chat. I really felt very comfortable with her and definitely will be back!

The first thing I have to say about Mistress Koi is that she is stunningly attractive both in looks and personality. I had a great session with her last Wednesday evening in the PINK room. While I am not that experienced I can definitely say it was my best experience yet. Lots of spanking and even tried a few toys :smile: She seemed to immediately understand what I was looking for and we communicated well throughout the session. She was very easy to talk with and I liked the way she stayed around at the end just to chat. I really felt very comfortable with her and definitely will be back!

WOW. Mistress Koi is on a roll! The pattern is now very clear. Every session with Mistress Koi results in a conquest!

You are fortunate to have such a great session with this treasure. Koi so often gives sessions that after you have seen her

you will be spoiled as I have.

Enjoy the best,

wolf

• 1 month later...

hmmm....how did he get off with just a spanking Mistress Koi ....told me the bathroom was occupied ....so she would need to use the toilet box...........

You believe everything your Mistress tells you!!!