My first session with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Koi

Mark27

I had been very much looking forward to an opportunity to visit the Fetish Fortress. For my first session I decided on a two-hour double domme session with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Koi. I spent the days leading up to the session in close anticipation and looking at their pictures over and over. And I was not disappointed when I finally got the chance to meet them. They are every bit as beautiful as in their very well done portfolios. And they are absolute fun to be with and I liked them both as mistresses and as a person. They made a great team. Mistress Koi is quite a tease with looks and a smile that could seduce me into anything - but she is also a piece of work when she works your nipples and uses her implements. The equally beautiful Mistress Zhao manages to be easy going and command an air of strictness and authority at the same time. She does not need to rely on the stereotypes of a very formal mistress and slave relationship. Sometimes it felt like hanging out with them in a special way (although I perhaps it more was me hanging down :wink:. I truly enjoyed this dynamic and they nevertheless kept me on the edge all session.

I provided them with a quite a bit of background and they designed the session perfectly along the preferences given and limits set. They managed to keep things playful and in a very relaxed atmosphere but still truly kept me on the edge and commanded natural authority. They really got into my head, pushed the envelope just at the right time and to the right amount and made me wish for more. At the end of a two-hour session I truly would have taken anything for them and I wished there was more time and less limits given that I wanted to avoid marks. Unlike many other mistresses I had been with they walked that line really well. They pushed a lot of my buttons and a day later I still feel the sensations when sitting – but my butt looks pretty normal, no bruising at all (and Mistress Zhao, no worries – the small mark elsewhere seems to quickly abate).

I really need to be back and perhaps spend even more time at a time when I can allow for a bit of marking. I’m really looking forward my next opportunities to visit them (and also perhaps some of their stunning colleagues). I’m already starting to imagine ways to spice things up further, which priorities Mistresses Zhao and Koi would set for my training now that they know me better – and of course which vicious ideas they’d deceive to push our session to the next level.

Nice start to what will be a long relationship Mark. I have the same " no marks" limitation as well. It is amazing how much pain they can inflect and have you still intact. I highly recomend letting Mistress Zhao in your head. Once she's in there she'll shake things up and you'll love it!

Nice start to what will be a long relationship Mark. I have the same " no marks" limitation as well. It is amazing how much pain they can inflect and have you still intact. I highly recomend letting Mistress Zhao in your head. Once she's in there she'll shake things up and you'll love it!

Don't let her into you head. If you do. she'll own you.

Mark27,

Thanks so much for your review of our time together. I'm very glad that your elsewhere mark didn't last. All that rubbing must've helped ;)

I do hope we get to play again. Physical marking isn't necessarily a requirement, for the mental ones are more indelible anyway.

I had been very much looking forward to an opportunity to visit the Fetish Fortress. For my first session I decided on a two-hour double domme session with Mistress Zhao and Mistress Koi. I spent the days leading up to the session in close anticipation and looking at their pictures over and over. And I was not disappointed when I finally got the chance to meet them. They are every bit as beautiful as in their very well done portfolios. And they are absolute fun to be with and I liked them both as mistresses and as a person. They made a great team. Mistress Koi is quite a tease with looks and a smile that could seduce me into anything - but she is also a piece of work when she works your nipples and uses her implements. The equally beautiful Mistress Zhao manages to be easy going and command an air of strictness and authority at the same time. She does not need to rely on the stereotypes of a very formal mistress and slave relationship. Sometimes it felt like hanging out with them in a special way (although I perhaps it more was me hanging down :wink:. I truly enjoyed this dynamic and they nevertheless kept me on the edge all session.

I provided them with a quite a bit of background and they designed the session perfectly along the preferences given and limits set. They managed to keep things playful and in a very relaxed atmosphere but still truly kept me on the edge and commanded natural authority. They really got into my head, pushed the envelope just at the right time and to the right amount and made me wish for more. At the end of a two-hour session I truly would have taken anything for them and I wished there was more time and less limits given that I wanted to avoid marks. Unlike many other mistresses I had been with they walked that line really well. They pushed a lot of my buttons and a day later I still feel the sensations when sitting – but my butt looks pretty normal, no bruising at all (and Mistress Zhao, no worries – the small mark elsewhere seems to quickly abate).

I really need to be back and perhaps spend even more time at a time when I can allow for a bit of marking. I’m really looking forward my next opportunities to visit them (and also perhaps some of their stunning colleagues). I’m already starting to imagine ways to spice things up further, which priorities Mistresses Zhao and Koi would set for my training now that they know me better – and of course which vicious ideas they’d deceive to push our session to the next level.

SHUSH!

Don't let her into you head. If you do. she'll own you.

It's true, I do like to get inside people's heads. But there isn't a soul on the forum who can say that my penetrating manipulations have done any damage or deterred a life worth living!

Thanks, my little Manpeach!