Predicament Bondage

jpslave61

I have been quietly following the forum for a while, and it is clear that the ladies of the Fortress are beautiful, and talented in the ways of BDSM. One topic I have not seen discussed is predicament bondage - where you are tied in an uncomfortable position, but any movement causes additional pain. Which of the ladies excel in that type of play and what type of predicament to you enjoy?

predicament-bondage-stories.jpg

All of the Mistresses are talented with bondage, but if I were to select just two it would be either Mistress Tran or Mistress Zhao for predicament bondage. Both excel in rope bondage and metal bondage. Both can be as sadistic as you want them to be.

As a final reason for selecting them, they are just so clever and I suspect will create more variety to the predicaments they might place you in.

As alternative, you might want to get advice from Mistress Ree when booking. You can trust her judgement completely and follow her recommendation without any hesitation. She will not steer you wrong.

Hey Jpslave. Mistress Tran has had me in a predicament bondage situation

(Not like what you've shown). She had me climb down from the bench and follow her around teasing me to remove her clothes. Each minute movement caused a mixture of pain and pleasure. I Highly recommend .

All of the Mistresses are talented with bondage, but if I were to select just two it would be either Mistress Tran or Mistress Zhao for predicament bondage. Both excel in rope bondage and metal bondage. Both can be as sadistic as you want them to be.

As a final reason for selecting them, they are just so clever and I suspect will create more variety to the predicaments they might place you in.

As alternative, you might want to get advice from Mistress Ree when booking. You can trust her judgement completely and follow her recommendation without any hesitation. She will not steer you wrong.

Predicament bondage is one of my very favorite activities, simply for the fact that males have a few more parts that can be tied to stationary objects (or themselves) than females.

I love tying a sub up on his knees so that he is ass-height to me and holding myself just an inch out of reach. His delicate parts tethered to a stationary object like the rack. The torturous look on a sub's face usually makes me smile. And from there on, he must reach further and further for a kiss of my sweet bum.

And this is usually the premise for the predicament.

Worship me at the expense of your delicate little manparts.

But sometimes when I'm feeling extra sadistic, I like to tie a sub in a stooped posture so that he can only look at the ground. And when instructed to move, any motion from his legs will pull on the tether to his nether parts. And so on.

Predicament bondage is one of my very favorite activities, simply for the fact that males have a few more parts that can be tied to stationary objects (or themselves) than females.

I love tying a sub up on his knees so that he is ass-height to me and holding myself just an inch out of reach. His delicate parts tethered to a stationary object like the rack. The torturous look on a sub's face usually makes me smile. And from there on, he must reach further and further for a kiss of my sweet bum.

But sometimes when I'm feeling extra sadistic, I like to tie a sub in a stooped posture so that he can only look at the ground. And when instructed to move, any motion from his legs will pull on the tether to his nether parts. And so on.

Tease and Denial at it's best. That sweet bum can sure generate a lot of desire. I guess some subs now know exactly where their desire intersects with their instinct to survive. I still need to be tested.

Manparts attached to heavy objects that are possible to move (but causes pain when you try) can be a fun challenge.

I have put a padlock in my nose, in one nostril and out the other, that would be good for restraint but don't lose the key, that really would be a predicament. lol

I recall you tying me in the 'humbler" position, Mistress Zhao. I was very frustrating not to be able to look upon your face.

I recall you tying me in the 'humbler" position, Mistress Zhao. I was very frustrating not to be able to look upon your face.

I see we are finally back to the Manpeach Icon we all know and love as compared the prior icon which was indescribable, to say the least. :huh:

I like to test my own creativity when it comes to bondage and predicament bondage is the best way to do it. As many of you subs know (possibly experienced first hand), I like to apply predicament bondage that involves some teasing as well. I do like to dangle that carrot just close enough.

Luckily, you boys have extra parts to involve in predicament bondage.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to test my own creativity when it comes to bondage and predicament bondage is the best way to do it. As many of you subs know (possibly experienced first hand), I like to apply predicament bondage that involves some teasing as well. I do like to dangle that carrot just close enough.

Luckily, you boys have extra parts to involve in predicament bondage.

Love that carrot!

• 4 weeks later...

For my session today with Head Mistress Kang, I have requested some serious predicament bondage. The mind boggles as to what she will think of and execute. It is driving me crazy. :)

• 3 weeks later...