first session at the fortress

liquidsnake

Hi all. I just booked my first session at the Fortress and I am both excited and anxious. Can anyone help describe what to expect at the Fortress. I've been following this forum for some time and decided to have a session with the lovely Mistress Ahn. Does anyone have any first hand accounts of what I should expect from her? How should I present myself in our intial encounter? Thanks!

Hi all. I just booked my first session at the Fortress and I am both excited and anxious. Can anyone help describe what to expect at the Fortress. I've been following this forum for some time and decided to have a session with the lovely Mistress Ahn. Does anyone have any first hand accounts of what I should expect from her? How should I present myself in our intial encounter? Thanks!

With Mistress Ahn you can expect the unexpected but in the end you will wish you expected it. You are in the right frame of mind, excited, anxious but don't forget to smile when you leave because you will want to. You should be yourself and of course be clean and courteous.

whip