Christmas with Koi

JustAGuy

I was thinking about writing a review of a recent session when I realized I never wrote a review of my last session with Koi! So to that end...

I went to see Koi on the day before Christmas Eve (Christmas Eve Eve?) and I had a happy holiday indeed. If you've ever read anyone's review of a Koi session they always talk about how sweet and adorable she is. It's practically a cliche now. I don't even want to say it...but I have to! She's SO ADORABLE! She's like the Disney Princess of dominatrixes (dominatrices?) She swears it was an accident when she gave my balls another shock at "10" after telling me we were done, and all I could think (after the pain subsided slightly) was ah, I hope I didn't embarrass poor Koi! She's so sweet!

As I had seen in previous reviews, Koi is a fan of dice games. With me strapped to a table and unable to move, she rolled a dice, and each number meant something different. There were a few nasty tortures, and at least one number meant I got a reward, and one number meant I got ALL of the tortures. Guess which one I got? She actually sounded sorry for me. I really believed it for a second, and then the skeptic in me spoke up. I pointed out that since I was tied up, I never got to see which way the dice landed, or even that all of the sides didn't have the same number. She sounded almost HURT by the accusation! I felt so bad! How could I mistrust that poor, sweet Princess? Sure, she proceeded to torture me in every way she'd listed, but hey, didn't I have it coming at that point?

Before we began, I told Mistress Koi that I had a thing about women making...disparaging comments about the size of my...manly equipment. Let me tell you, Koi took to that with gusto. There was no hesitation there. But somehow...I don't know...somehow even that was sweet! I ended up laughing about it during the scene, she was so adorable in the way she mocked my manhood!

Did I mention Koi is adorable? Because she is.

At one point, I was licking her boots, positioned in a way that I could see her sweet face, and she told me I was a "good boy" in this really condescending way that made me...uh...well let's just say it's a good thing she is so nice because she could have made me do ANYTHING at that point. She is naturally sweet and (dare I say it again?) adorable, but I got a flash that she could go cold-hearted bitch at you if you asked. And if she felt like obliging, of course.

Anyway, thank you so much for a great time Mistress Koi!

JustAGuy, Nice review! I usually don't like to post comments on a review until the Mistress has had a chance to respond, but in this instance, I couldn't help myself. Like many fans of Mistress Koi on this forum, you too have come to appreciate Mistress Koi's extreme adorableness. It's not one's opinion....it's a fact - Eva is adorable! = )

I understand that special feeling that Mistress KOI has you experience. She literally can make you do anything once she puts you in

sub space. Yes, she is responsible enough to realize her powers and does not take advantage of them.

I COMPLETELY TRUST HER

All the best,

wolf

Great review, better late than never. I think you should call that day Christmas Eva.

Makes me think that a Christmas themed session would be fun, imagine how adorable Mistress Koi would look wearing a Santa hat. You could have a choice of presents that contain various implements of "fun", you could be tied up with ribbon and tinsel, stockings would contain delicious feet and snow could be used for sensation play.