Foot Fetish session...VERY Smelly Stinky Feet...Cheesy Toe Jam!

Hi,

My name is Thomas. I will be visting NYC! I would love to come visit the Fetish Fortress! I wanted to ask what Mistress can I request to see....that can have the most smelly, stinky Feet with lots of cheesy toe jam in a session? I have been into Foot Worship for over 20 years.....When I do a session...what is most important to me is smelly, stinky feet, lots of cheesy toe jam.......It would be so greatly appreciated if you would let me know. Thank you, Thomas.

Hi,

My name is Thomas. I will be visting NYC! I would love to come visit the Fetish Fortress! I wanted to ask what Mistress can I request to see....that can have the most smelly, stinky Feet with lots of cheesy toe jam in a session? I have been into Foot Worship for over 20 years.....When I do a session...what is most important to me is smelly, stinky feet, lots of cheesy toe jam.......It would be so greatly appreciated if you would let me know. Thank you, Thomas.

Hi Thomas- we mistresses take the utmost care of our hygiene but when requested, we do our best to accommodate.

You should book in advance so we know to prepare, and it would be best if you book an early session.

You really can't go wrong in choosing a mistress. It just depends what kind of feet attract you.

I hope your request it fulfilled to your satisfaction, you could book a 3 hour session where the Mistress keeps shoes and socks on for at least the first 2 hours and do some activities where the Mistress can work up a sweat especially for you. They could use pre-warn socks and well used shoes for this. Another possibility is asking if they can wear plastic food bags on their feet under their socks, that will keep the sweat there, you could even have a little bread put in the food bags for an extra tasty trreat. Or the food bags could be worn over the socks if you want to be able to peel their socks off when it's time to worship.

If there is someone who can help you with that you know it is me. Your poor heavenly feet :( the need someone to worship them everyday. I'll have to give them a nice massage next time I see you...

P.S I hope you have been well, as well as all the wonderful people at Fortress