Show Your Pussy

Manpeach

We know that Mistress Fei has a new kitten, but no picture. Mistress Zhao has a cat or two, How are they doing?

Do any other mistresses have pussys they'd like to share with us?

This is my kitten, Smoky

post-20967-0-32318500-1396538659_thumb.jpg

he's going to get neutered next week!

Poor Smoky. It looks like you wash him in the dishwasher! = ). He's very cute. Come to think of it, all pussies are cute.

We know that Mistress Fei has a new kitten, but no picture. Mistress Zhao has a cat or two, How are they doing?

This is my kitten, Smoky

Manpeach, I took both of my kittens to the vet yesterday and today to get fixed. The first day I was supposed to take both but one wouldn't go. Took a few trips and a few different carriers to finally get both there. I then got a call to tell me the genders of both were not what I thought- I always had doubts but now it's confirmed the boy is a girl and the girl is a boy. Now I have to rename them.

When I first got them they peed and pooped all over my apt and one time when I left on a trip they flooded my house by turning on the faucets in both the bathroom and kitchen which extinguished the pilot light and filled my apt with gas.

A serious liability

Poor Smoky. It looks like you wash him in the dishwasher! = ). He's very cute. Come to think of it, all pussies are cute.

This is my kitten, Smoky

Did you have to adopt smokey with another kitten? I had to! He's adorable.

Yes DogZ. I use the pots and pans cycle to get him really sparkling, then put him in the clothes dryer set on Air Fluff dry cycle.

Nice pussy Bradley. I didn't know you had one.

Sometimes soze, I call him Mangina.

Seriously Manpeach? One of the Mistresses may neuter you for the thread title pun.

That being said, I do love kitties. Post away, Mistresses and subs!

JustAGuy, would you have opened it if it was titled "Here's a Picture of a Cat"

As a Cascade Kitchen Counselor I must advise against this. LOL

Seriously, that's one frigging adorable kitten. In fact, its even possibly 'uh-daw-wuh-bull'

I will certainly take the advice of a CKC, maybe do just the rinse cycle? He jumps into the dishwasher to try and lick the plates clean. (I don't let him do that when we have company over)

What a cutie, Manpeach. Or should I call you Old Gregg now? ;)

He looks like a handful. But boy cats are also super affectionate.

Here's a couple of snapshots of the jerks I live with.

The orange tabby is named Buddy. He's bashful and sweet and always has this funny look on his face like he did something shameful. The black one is named Lady. She is a highly domesticated pussy who only drinks out of the tub faucet and only sleeps on the bed (usually somewhere on my body). She's also basically me in cat form; black hair that has a reddish tint in the sun, deceptively sweet with a nasty mean streak, and loves to have her way (like sniffing Buddy's butt every chance she gets)

This is my kitten, Smoky

post-1000-0-34657100-1396718695_thumb.jpg

post-1000-0-90638000-1396718706_thumb.jpg

The orange tabby is named Buddy. He's bashful and sweet and always has this funny look on his face like he did something shameful. The black one is named Lady. She is a highly domesticated pussy who only drinks out of the tub faucet and only sleeps on the bed (usually somewhere on my body). She's also basically me in cat form; black hair that has a reddish tint in the sun, deceptively sweet with a nasty mean streak, and loves to have her way (like sniffing Buddy's butt every chance she gets)

Hello Kitties!! Buddy and Lady are very cute, Mistress Zhao.

Manpeach, I took both of my kittens to the vet yesterday and today to get fixed. The first day I was supposed to take both but one wouldn't go. Took a few trips and a few different carriers to finally get both there. I then got a call to tell me the genders of both were not what I thought- I always had doubts but now it's confirmed the boy is a girl and the girl is a boy. Now I have to rename them.

When I first got them they peed and pooped all over my apt and one time when I left on a trip they flooded my house by turning on the faucets in both the bathroom and kitchen which extinguished the pilot light and filled my apt with gas.

A serious liability

Never a dull moment, Mistress Fei. Girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world. Hey how about naming one "Lola" ! I'd suggest the name "Nineoneone" for the other. You'll want to keep that number handy!

Mistress Zhao, they are beautiful felines. You are quite at home with faces that look like they just did something shameful and those who sniff butts and enjoy drinking from a stream coming down from above. Lol

Well from the looks of the kitty pictures, it is now clear, two kitty cats who have Mistress Zhao wrapped around their little paws. They look content and spoiled which is as it should be if you are a kitty cat.

post-20967-0-04640100-1396975810_thumb.jpg

This Grumpy Cat is "Bubbles" Named after the "PowerPuff Girls" character

post-20967-0-57013200-1396975706_thumb.jpg

I seem to be going through a lot more toilet paper lately

Well you obviously meant for your terror of a kitty cat to amuse himself. You would expect no less. Of course, if you had not caught him in the act, he would have denied all knowledge of how the toilet paper got shredded. ;)

Well you obviously meant for your terror of a kitty cat to amuse himself. You would expect no less. Of course, if you had not caught him in the act, he would have denied all knowledge of how the toilet paper got shredded. ;)

cats_have_zero_respect_06.gif

What can you say, this cat has his/her act together.

cats_have_zero_respect_15.jpg

These two must be related.

Henceforth Howard, I will consider myself fortunte.

Yes, there are many other ferocious kitty cat's out there with a destructive sense of humor. Yours seems very content in comparison. Of course, if you run him through the rinse cycle a few dozen times, he may change his gentle personality.

The latest from NYC.

Make mine a calico with a dash of whisker.

BN-CN173_NYCATC_G_20140424135737.jpg

A TV cameraman films a cat at the cat cafe this week. Reuters

Through Sunday, animal lovers willing to wait in line for an hour (or longer) can grab a cup of coffee and hang out with 16 cats at a specially outfitted Cat Café in New York City.

A Cafe for adopting kitty cat's. What will they think of next.

post-1000-0-34657100-1396718695_thumb.jpgpost-1000-0-90638000-1396718706_thumb.jpg

MZhao, I assume your cats loan you the bed and their perspective is they own the bed. You enjoy the use of their bed at their discretion. ;)