Corporal Punishment: Light, Medium, Heavy, Extreme, what does this scale mean?

Asswipe

What would you expect/get if you asked for Corporal Punishment at the various levels on this scale? How much harsher is Medium over Light? Heavy over Medium?

A great question. I think the answer is in three dimensions: intensity, pace, choice of tool. On an intensity scale of 1-10, Light is a 1-2, medium is 3-5, heavy is 8-10. I realize there are gaps, but there are distinctions. Intensity is essentially striking power. How much muscle or speed the Mistress uses in the blow.

The pace really makes a difference. By pace, I mean number of lashes and frequency. If it is 100 lashes in an hour, that is totally different then 100 lashes in 2 minutes. A heavy pace is about one lash every 2 seconds. There is not recovery time or ability to internalize the pain, it is just a continuous wave of pain. Along with this there is duration, for how long the continuous lashes are applied before a break. Mistress Tran likes to lash to songs. She starts when a song starts and will not stop until the song is over. It can seem like a lifetime. But it really is great fun.

The tool choice is also a key; Cat verses cane, verses single tail, verses dressage, l verses tawse. By far the tawse is the worst and the Cat-o-nine the easiest. The order I have them in is the order of intensity I experience with them. One other factor is product material. By far rubber of any kind of tool hurts much more than leather. Especially a rubber whip or tawse.

I hope this helps your thinking. But you should talk with your Mistress in the pre-session discussion to agree on these terms. While all of the Mistress at the Fortress are highly skilled, they have various levels of sadist they prefer. If you want a really Heavy session, particularly in all dimensions, then I would recommend Mistresses Tran, Zhao, and Kang. If you really want to go-for-it, do a double domme combination with any combination of these three Mistresses.

Make sure you discuss if the session is mercy or no mercy. If you agree to a no mercy - no safe word session with any of these three, you will NOT be allowed to change your mind and you will get what you agreed. That is 3/4 of the fun. No control, just on the journey.

Howard

A great question. I think the answer is in three dimensions: intensity, pace, choice of tool. On an intensity scale of 1-10, Light is a 1-2, medium is 3-5, heavy is 8-10.

Thanks! At what point on the 1-10 does pain start? Where does Brusing start? Flesh being cut? etc

If you want a really Heavy session, particularly in all dimensions, then I would recommend Mistresses Tran, Zhao, and Kang.

That's interesting. Despite her reputation, Mistress Tran was the gentlest of the 4 mistresses (Mistresses Haru, Jung, Kang and Tran) that I've sessioned with.

Thanks! At what point on the 1-10 does pain start? Where does Bruising start? Flesh being cut? etc

That's interesting. Despite her reputation, Mistress Tran was the gentlest of the 4 mistresses (Mistresses Haru, Jung, Kang and Tran) that I've sessioned with.

Pain that gets your attention will be in the 3-5 range in my opinion. But a critical factor is how sensitive you are and how you internalize the pain.

I would suggest that answers to the other questions you raise would best be answered by Mistress Ree or Mistress Jung in Booking. But I can say with absolute certainty the Head Mistress Kang is the most ferocious and sadistic and Mistress Tran is a very close second. Both of their reputations are well earned.

Good luck in your future sessioning.

Howard

Thanks! At what point on the 1-10 does pain start? Where does Brusing start? Flesh being cut? etc

Hi Asswipe,

I think your over complicating this one, the scale as it applies to you, is unique. When you say light, medium and heavy. Where would you draw the line between what you find comfortable, uncomfortable and hell stop stop stop now pretty please?

Your skin compared to say Howard's old leather behave differently. It's something you and your Mistress will explore together.

The effects, bruising cuts etc, tends to come from the implement in combination with the force and skill of the wielded. If the tip repeatedly hits the same area for instance.

Mistresses have the ability to make the outcome harsher or lighter by choice of implement, targeting etc. I'm sure if you're really brave you could tell Ms. Tran that you think she hits like a girl next time you see her, but tread very carefully as doors once opened tend to stay that way.

Good luck exploring your limits, or at least defining them.

HD.

From what I've read you may not wish to tell Mistress Tran you think she is the most gentle. I have zero experience with her but will tell you Mistress Koi certainly knows how to use a cane. Are you saying the tawse (in rubber) is worse than the cane? Next time I am thinking of trying Mistress Tran AND my lovely Mistress Koi. I wonder what that duo might do to my poor flesh? Is that taking too big a risk?