First Double-Domme Session (Ms Jung & Ms Zhao)

Sub-Zero

Second visit to the Fortress, having really enjoyed my first visit with Ms Jung... was excited to book with her again, but also decided to have Ms Zhao join us for a two-hour double-domme session. Still new and green to this, didn't provide too much background beyond just continuing to explore and try new things, and so the days before had significant anticipation as I wondered what I'd signed up for.

Without going too deep into specifics, it was another great experience. Session was totally varied, re-visiting things from previous session and then trying new experiences leading to a broad range of feelings / emotions that seamlessly ran into each other for a total roller-coaster of a few hours. I really can't speak highly enough of the experience, in which I was close to limits at times but always in a playful and fun (well probably not the classic definition of fun.. but you know) way.

The anticipation of the session, the session itself, and the highs afterwards... all really hard to describe, but definitely recommend wholeheartedly. Already looking forward to next visit.

Second visit to the Fortress, having really enjoyed my first visit with Ms Jung... was excited to book with her again, but also decided to have Ms Zhao join us for a two-hour double-domme session. Still new and green to this, didn't provide too much background beyond just continuing to explore and try new things, and so the days before had significant anticipation as I wondered what I'd signed up for.

Without going too deep into specifics, it was another great experience. Session was totally varied, re-visiting things from previous session and then trying new experiences leading to a broad range of feelings / emotions that seamlessly ran into each other for a total roller-coaster of a few hours. I really can't speak highly enough of the experience, in which I was close to limits at times but always in a playful and fun (well probably not the classic definition of fun.. but you know) way.

The anticipation of the session, the session itself, and the highs afterwards... all really hard to describe, but definitely recommend wholeheartedly. Already looking forward to next visit.

I would guess you are already booking your next session. MJung and MZhao a truly awesome combination. Good luck in your future journey at the FF.