The case of Mistress Koi and the sore nipples.

Stu

Sorry for the delay in telling this unusual tale:) but I feel I should tell this tale of mine as I'm sure that Mistress Koi is losing sleep worrying about your poor story tellers nipples, it's all most two weeks from having the pleasure of meeting Mistress Koi and I still can not use my shirt pocket due to nipple rub, having visited the fortress a couple of times I'm starting to belive that the ladies do not like nipples:) all I can say is becareful of what you wish for you may just get it :)

Many thanks for the lovery time and also thanks for the mystery guest visit:)

Hope to visit the fortress soon.

Stuart

She got me the same way Stu. In a double with Mistress Tran, it seemed Mistress Koi abused my nipples for a full 2 hours while Mistress Tran amused herself with other things. Honestly thought Mistress Koi had taken my nipples as a trophy. It was a good 2 weeks before the bruising went away.

Gosh. You all make me out to be some sort of nipple-torturing monster! ...Oh, wait. ;)

Mistress Koi, one definition of "monster" in en.wiktionary.org is:

(informal) A prodigy; someone very talented in a specific domain.

That dude playing guitar is a monster.

So they're just saying that you're very talented in the specific domain of nipple torture.

I'm starting to belive that the ladies do not like nipples

This has been a longstanding problem at the FF. I think my difficulties started when Vu actually ripped mine off. Or was it Chen that did that? And then I'm not sure what happened next, but Jung ended up telling me that she Now had possession of my nips and was keeping them in a jar on her mantle. But then....I think she may have sold them to Tran. or Was it Jessy?

I would LOVE to try KOI for 2-3 hours of NT. Maybe with a little help from her friends. But first I have to figure out what happened to me the last 10 times I tried something like that. Maybe one of the mistresses remembers.....

So they're just saying that you're very talented in the specific domain of nipple torture.

Haha I guess you learn something new every day! ;)

Gosh. You all make me out to be some sort of nipple-torturing monster! ...Oh, wait. ;)

A very cute nipple torturing monster but monster none the less:) trying to think of an excuse to pop to New York now that my nipples are starting to get back feeling.

Well the consensus is Mistress Koi is highly skilled at nipple torture. What more could you ask for in a gorgeous Mistress. :)

• 4 weeks later...

She got me the same way Stu. In a double with Mistress Tran, it seemed Mistress Koi abused my nipples for a full 2 hours while Mistress Tran amused herself with other things. Honestly thought Mistress Koi had taken my nipples as a trophy. It was a good 2 weeks before the bruising went away.

2 hours?

I'm going to try for 3.

What do you think, any hope for me?

• 2 weeks later...

My last session with Mistress Koi involved biting. She used a piece of latex on my skin so she could bite extra hard. Now most of these bites were on my chest and stomach......but then she decided to bite my nipples.....OUCH!!! It served me right for calling her a nipple monster when she was using other methods of torture on me though.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel a quest to slay the nipple-torturing monster must lie in my future, especially if I am doomed to fail like all who tried before ;)

Great to see everyone having so much fun here. I'm still very new to all this (first big 'date' tomorrow) but this sense of fun is why I believe The Fortress is place to be - it just feels so comfortable in this company (although I'm pretty sure 'comfortable' will be lower on the agenda shortly!)

I feel a quest to slay the nipple-torturing monster must lie in my future, especially if I am doomed to fail like all who tried before ;)

Great to see everyone having so much fun here. I'm still very new to all this (first big 'date' tomorrow) but this sense of fun is why I believe The Fortress is place to be - it just feels so comfortable in this company (although I'm pretty sure 'comfortable' will be lower on the agenda shortly!)

Ha! You will never slay her but you will suffer greatly for trying.

It is always nice to see someone new posting on the forum and getting involved. I'm looking forward to hearing about your session. Don't forget you will also gain access to the Devotee section of the forum.

In my most recent session with Mistress Koi, I finally experienced her skillful nipple twisting. She made it especially painful by pulling the hairs around my nipples as she twisted with joy. As much as it hurt, I actually enjoyed it, coming from such a playful, adorable Pussycat! = )

Mistress Koi WILL own your nipples ShyGuy...make no mistake about that. But the beauty of it is....you will gladly give them to her! That is the kind great Mistress she is. I look forward to hearing about your experience with the World Renowned Nipple Monster as well. Enjoy!