First session with Mistress Tran

marceline

This is a long overdue review of my first session with Mistress Tran.

Despite having nursed an interest in BDSM ever since I was quite young, I was always too timid to fully involve myself in the scene and was initially a bit worried that the services FF offered were too extreme for a novice like me. After browsing through the forum and reading about others' experiences, I decided to take the leap and booked a two-hour session with Mistress Tran. The initial process was as efficient and professional as all the other reviews claimed.

I was very nervous when i first arrived, but Mistress Tran's personable demeanor immediately put me at ease. She is also absolutely gorgeous. She showed genuine interest in where my head was at: my likes and dislikes, and my thought processes during this exploratory phase of mine.

She took great care of me, and we tried many things that I never thought I would've liked but now can't wait to do again. What really still stands out are the more tender moments: the whispering in the ear or the gentle hug from behind while I was rendered immobile... right before the punishments came so swiftly and forcefully.

Thanks, Mistress Tran!

Despite having nursed an interest in BDSM ever since I was quite young, I was always too timid to fully involve myself in the scene and was initially a bit worried that the services FF offered were too extreme for a novice like me. After browsing through the forum and reading about others' experiences, I decided to take the leap and booked a two-hour session with Mistress Tran. The initial process was as efficient and professional as all the other reviews claimed.

I was very nervous when i first arrived, but Mistress Tran's personable demeanor immediately put me at ease. She is also absolutely gorgeous. She showed genuine interest in where my head was at: my likes and dislikes, and my thought processes during this exploratory phase of mine.

She took great care of me, and we tried many things that I never thought I would've liked but now can't wait to do again. What really still stands out are the more tender moments: the whispering in the ear or the gentle hug from behind while I was rendered immobile... right before the punishments came so swiftly and forcefully.

Thanks, Mistress Tran!

Mistress Tran is spectacular at setting on at ease. She has such style as she gently whispers what is about to happen and then the punishment is certain. Once she makes a commitment, Mistress Tran will complete the job.

Congratulations on your first session. I am sure there will be more to follow.

Howard

Thank you for the kind review. I'm really glad I could help you explore especially since you have had this interest in BDSM for some time. I hope to continue our play and exploration as well as pushing limits.

"Hugs"

MTran

Thanks, Mistress Tran!