Incredible Mistress Zhao

After thinking about bdsm for many years, I had my first serious encounter last week. Circumstances led me to Mistress Zhao. It was fantastic, incredible, my fantasy became reality. Mistress Zhao is beautiful both inside and out. She is just the right mix of compassion and diabolical wickedness, and very very good. I will cherish the memory of our 2 hours together, and I hope to return soon. I would go to the fortress every week if I could. And the scheduling was very easy, with Mistress Kang being the consumate courteous professional, providing me with easy to follow directions. The playspace is great with a secure private entrance and great ambience.

After thinking about bdsm for many years, I had my first serious encounter last week. Circumstances led me to Mistress Zhao. It was fantastic, incredible, my fantasy became reality. Mistress Zhao is beautiful both inside and out. She is just the right mix of compassion and diabolical wickedness, and very very good. I will cherish the memory of our 2 hours together, and I hope to return soon. I would go to the fortress every week if I could. And the scheduling was very easy, with Mistress Kang being the consumate courteous professional, providing me with easy to follow directions. The playspace is great with a secure private entrance and great ambience.

What a great way to describe M. Zhao. She does indeed emanate very strong compassion and empathy. All the while very capable of being sadistic She's a complex and unique Mistress for sure.

You certainly got off to a great start, electrofan, I like mistress Zhao, also, and you also have all the other good mistresses to look forward to. I'm sure you'll enjoy them all!

electrofan,

Thank you so kindly for your flattering review!

We take pride in our courtesy and attentiveness to your specific fetishes and needs because we believe that everyone with an interest in deviating from the vanilla-single-scoop-in-a-cup deserves a chance to get to explore the gigantic multi-scoop-banana-up-your-butt-in-a-waffle-cone-sundae that is so often fantasized about!

You selected a great Mistress as a starting point and the experience you had is what could be expected from General Zhao. Congratulations.

• 2 weeks later...

The Seven-Day countdown has begun!

I hope you're doing push-ups and leg stretches and toughening up your nipples with low-grit sandpaper!

:D

I thought you required your subs to toughen up using low-grit sandpaper with an orbital sander. No manual sanding allowed.

These details are important. :P

It has indeed, not long to go now but still quite a bit of conspiring time for you.

I should probably prepare myself. This was actually going to be my second session because I thought it might be too intense for my first session.

The Seven-Day countdown has begun!

I hope you're doing push-ups and leg stretches and toughening up your nipples with low-grit sandpaper!

:D

Good thinking. I have been known to TKO on the first run. But that's only if you ask for it!

It has indeed, not long to go now but still quite a bit of conspiring time for you.

I should probably prepare myself. This was actually going to be my second session because I thought it might be too intense for my first session.

What kind of off-color question is this?

but is she single?

• 3 weeks later...

Mistress Zhao is beautiful both inside and out. She is just the right mix of compassion and diabolical wickedness, and very very good...

I am fresh back from my first session yesterday, which also featured Mistress Zhao, and I really wish I had come up with this quote. That really does some up a most remarkable lady. I now need to find a more wicked quote to describe her partner-in-crime from last night, Mistress Kang...

I suspect Howard is right, and we lucked out picked a great choice of Mistress for a first session.