First SM Experience ever with Stunning Mistress Koi

AuAu

I had been dreaming of a scenario for well over ten years, but had never made it reality.

This time I was in NYC, after reading through some posts in this forum, I finally gathered courage and got in contact with The Fortress. I am so so glad I did so :) The scheduling, which was handled by Mistress Ree, was very smooth, professional and Friendly, including the instructions on how to get to the place and how to get ready for the session. I was also asked what i would like in the session, gears, costumes, and if i had limits etc (which i said i had none, but i had no idea what i was talking about.. :)

The place was very clean, with great ambience. "Go to the steel room" i was told by the sweetest voice by the interphone. In a few minutes, Mistress Koi entered the room, i just have no words to describe how Beautiful and Stunning she is, it is impossible to not fall for her :)

She started by giving me orders to move things in the room. Then i was summarily 'realized' every dream and fantasy i had for so long, and beyond. The scenario i longed mostly involved being intensely stepped on by high heels, and Mistress Koi was so nice as to have 3 different pairs in the room, so that this is an experience that i will never forget that is certain. i am so fortunate to have fallen in her hands.

While pushing me beyond limits as i wanted, Mistress Koi was also so sweet and sharp, each phrase she said seems like she had some telepathy into how to get into my mind. At the end of the session when i was leaving She gave me a hug and said "now you go as if nothing had happened" while smiling - how can anyone not fall in love for her :)

So that is how i made peace with myself over my fantasies - and how i ended up extending my stay in NYC so that i could go to Fortress once more, which was fantastic =) i will save it for my next post =)

Thank You so much Mistress Koi and the Fortress team - hope you are having a great holiday

Yours,

au

Hi most Dear Mistresses! auau

Hi Mistress Koi, Thank You for the posting :)

I do still have some nice marks, they came to fell so good and cute :) moments not to be forgotten :)

Then, amazingly after two weeks, I am almost all recovered :)

Please take best care and hope to see You again!

Au